Chapter 7 - Forgive and Forget!

Chapter 7

Caroline's POV

Waking up in the morning with someone next to you is freaky. When you find out it's your best friend it's funny. Liam was sleeping curled up into a ball like he always does when he sleeps with me. I saw that on the table was a spoon so I quickly got the spoon and held it in front of Liam's face and waited for him to wake up.

30 minutes later...

He finally started to move and I was waiting for his eyes to open. "Morning Liam." I said in a sweet voice. "Morni-AAAAAAAAAAAH" Liam screamed which made me go into a laughing fit. Obviously this woke the boys up and they came rushing in. "What's wrong?" Louis said whilst holding a baseball bat. They were all holding an object while Niall was holding a chicken leg. This caused me to laugh even more. "N-N-Niall"! I said while laughing. Everyone turned to Niall and saw what he was holding and started laughing on the floor. "It wasn't funny Caroline." Liam said changing the subject back to what we were talking about in the beginning. "Y-Yes... it... was..." I said in between laughs. We all calmed down a bit and Louis was looking at me with a sorry look. I walked right passed him and into the kitchen. I sat down on the table and decided to ignore him as a joke. "I'm so sorry Caroline." Louis mind messaged me. He obviously kept repeating the word sorry because I wouldn't answer him. I got up and walked over to the sofa but fell on my way. I had a massive headache because Louis kept mind messaging me the word "Sorry". Harry caught me before I fell to the floor. I got up and thanked him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "No problem." he said. "I just have a massive headache because of someone." I said whilst looking at Louis for 1 second. Liam saw me looking at Louis so he knew who I meant. "Is Louis mind messaging you a lot?" I looked over to Liam and nodded. Everyone else was confused by this so we decided to tell them what is going on. "You guys are confused why I nodded to Liam right?" I asked them. They nodded.

Zayn's POV

"Basically, when I was born, I could mind read and mind message people. So whatever your thinking of right now or if I want to send a message to you, I can mind message you. Obviously not everyone can do this, so that's why you guys are confused." Caroline explained to us. We all had surprised looks on our faces. "So you can mind read and mind message?" I asked. "Yes Zayn that explains how you got the message from me without me opening my mouth. I can mind read and mind message." Caroline said. "Me 2" Liam said. "Me 3" Louis said. I think I'm going to faint now. Holding my head, I went to sit on the sofa. I closed my eyes before standing up again. "Me 4" I said. Everyone turned to me. "Me 5." Niall said. "Me 6" Harry said. Oh my days. Everyone can mind read?

Louis's POV

Everyone can mind read? That is so cool. I feel bad about what happened yesterday and Caroline is still not talking to me. I know she's joking around but I have a way to make it up to her. "Since we have nothing to do today does everyone want to have a fun and games night?" I asked. Everyone nodded their heads but Caroline ignored my question. I know she wants to play. "I think we should play some small games first and then murder in the dark later." Everyone agreed on this but Caroline grabbed onto Liam's arm. "It's ok Caroline; I'll be with you like I promised you before." Liam said. Caroline nodded. "Ok, so what are we playing?" Niall asked whilst holding a chicken again. Caroline started a laughing fit again which caused the rest to laugh as well. I was just staring at Caroline when she was laughing because I thought it was pretty cute. After everyone calmed down a bit, we decided what to play. "So we are playing chase the ace then?" I asked. Everyone nodded and got round in a circle in Caroline's room. We decided to go in that room because it was warm and she had soft bean bags that we can sit on. There was only 3 bean bags out so Caroline went into her walk in wardrobe to get some more.

Caroline's POV

Louis knew I couldn't carry all of them, so he came to help me out. I'm still not talking to him. "Caroline, will you please talk to me? It's hurting me inside that you are ignoring me and I have a-" I didn't know what happened after but he was having trouble breathing. I knew what was going on because I have the same problem as him. He has asthma as well. "BOYS!" I screamed. I gave Lou my asthma pump and he quickly used it. The boys were already in when he was using my asthma pump. Liam quickly came over to my side because I was crying my eyes out."Thanks Carol, you saved my life." He said. He gave my asthma pump back and gave me a hug. The boys all looked confused at the moment and I didn't think about it. "I'm sorry Carol." He said once more.