Chapter 2 - We Are Neighbours

Chapter 2

Carry on from Caroline's POV

"Yeah sure Joshua!" I reply happily. While we turn around to go back to the others, we see that Rebecca and Tyler are kissing. "Get a room guys!" Joshua said while walking back to them. Tyler and Rebecca ignores us and carry's on kissing, so I drag Rebecca away from Tyler and Joshua drags Tyler away from Rebecca. Tyler kicks Joshua at the back of his leg and Joshua falls to the ground. I help Joshua up from the floor while me and Rebecca stare at Tyler. "What?" Tyler said.

Rebecca goes to Tyler and smacks the back of his head. At the same time Tyler trips and falls to the floor hurting himself. "Owwww Rebecca!" Tyler said. Rebecca felt bad for Tyler so she kissed him on the back of his head. Tyler turns around and kisses her. "Not again!" I said.

When we were going to go home, we decided to give each other our numbers. Tyler started singing the song "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepson. Joshua and Rebecca start's singing to the song too.

"I love this song!" Rebecca, Tyler and Joshua said at the same time. They all laughed and then remembered that I was here. "Sorry Caroline we left you out of our conversation!" Joshua said. I totally blanked him and walked on. He chased after me and Rebecca and Tyler came running too. Joshua grabbed onto my hand and said "stop running please I'm literally dying here!"

So I stopped and turned around. I can see Rebecca and Tyler running towards us. "It's ok!" I said. Joshua gave me one of those confuse looks and then said "what's ok?" "You said sorry that you left me out of your conversation but I wasn't really interested in that song so it's ok that you left me out."

Joshua looked at me with shock "so you walked so fast for nothing?" he said. "Not for nothing, I have to go home to feed my cat!" I said and then we both laughed. When Tyler and Rebecca finally caught up with us, Tyler said "do you two run the marathon or something?" and then Joshua took my hand and said to Tyler "You should know Tyler, we have been friends since little." and then me and Joshua started running.

Joshua felt thirsty. He then said to me "Can we stop by my house so I can get a drink for you and myself? It's just down the road and around the corner 1st house" and I just stood there in shock! "Umm... Joshua?" I said with shock! "Yes Caroline?" and I told him that I live down the road and around the corner 2nd house and he screamed with excitement. "Oh my days, really? We are next door neighbors?" and he faints!

---

Haha he fainted. No i'm not that mean but he stole my cookie :(. Anyways, thanks for reading and please Comment. Vote. Love.