Chapter 9 - Payback

Chapter 9

Liam's POV

When we heard that our team lost, I was mentally slapping myself. Well it was a good bet though. But I was going to have her payback. Caroline didn't know about the bet but Niall did. We decided, that whichever team lost, has to give the other team members £10 each. Me, Zayn and Niall gave them all £10 each which meant they all got £30. Louis and Harry gave their money to Caroline since we were rich so we didn't really need it. Caroline had that really confused look on her face and everyone started laughing. "We did a bet, that whichever team lost, has to give the other team members £10 each. You all got £30 each and Louis and Harry gave you their share since we are rich already so they didn't need it." I explained to her and she understood what I was talking about.

Niall's POV

"Oh my days, thanks guys." She gave us all a hug and kiss one by one. I was last of course and when she got to me she hugged me, slapped my butt gently then she kissed my cheek and when the others are not looking, she licked my lips teasingly. She pulled back before the boys saw us and she smirked at me. How this girl does that, I don't know but I was on the very edge to kiss her right here right now. We decided we were going to watch a film so Caroline went to get the popcorn. We all decided to watch a horror film, which Caroline of course was scared of. Caroline came back with the popcorn when the movie started, and then she sat in between me and Zayn. During most of the film, Caroline was hiding her face on my shoulders, gripping tight on my top. I kissed her forehead whilst smirking.

Caroline's POV

Is this some kind of payback that Liam, Zayn and Niall were doing to me for winning murder in the dark? Well it sure was working on me because right now I'm freaking scared. When the person was following the girl, I couldn't hold it anymore. "LIAM, ZAYN + NIALL, I HATE YOU THREE." I scream at them and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I locked the door before any of them can come in and then jumped on my bed and started crying. I hated the dark, Liam knew and he went on the other team. I hated horror films, Liam knew this but him and Zayn still chose to watch it. I love Niall and regretted shouting at him but he was confusing me. I don't know if we are together or not, whether he actually loves me or not and whether what we did actually meant anything. "Harry, are the boys outside my room?" I mind messaged him. A few minutes later, he gave me a reply. "Yeah, Liam, Zayn and Niall are outside your room, me and Louis are downstairs eating something." Then it was like a light bulb flashed above my head. How come I didn't think of that? Food. Niall loves food, so I quickly got my phone from my table, and ordered some Nando's. Niall done, Liam and Zayn to go. I quickly opened the door and they all fell over. I gave out a small laugh before heading to the bathroom coming out with all Zayn's hair products. He was looking at me all eyes wide. Knowing him, he probably knew what I was going to do. I ran down the stairs, going out to the pool area and threw them all in.

Zayn's POV

My poor babies are going to be destroyed. I quickly jumped in to grapped them all before taking them inside. Liam came up to me and gave me a towel that I quickly took to try my hair. I dried all my babies before taking them back into the bathroom. I really wanted to have her payback but I made her cry in the beginning so it's only fair that she did that. Once I came back down, the door bell rang. Caroline quickly rushed to the door to open it before coming back with 2 bags full of food. Not only any old food, but Niall's favourite food. Nando's. Caroline rushed upstairs back into her room and locked it. Niall was downstairs shocked of what happened. Louis and Harry were on the floor laughing. When Niall was out of his shocked face, me and Liam were in our shocked faces. Niall was crying.

Caroline's POV

The look on Niall's face made me laugh. I think that will teach him to not mess with me. I felt a bit sad that I did it to him, but he started it. For a few moments, I just sat near the window staring out at the night sky. The moon was round and bright and the trees were waving around. After a few moments later, Louis mind messaged me. "Caroline, you shouldn't of done that. Niall was really upset that he started crying. You know his favourite food was Nando's." After that mind message, I was shocked. I made Niall Horan the one I loved, cry. I couldn't hold it in and started crying myself. I put the food on the table, and grabbed the nearest object which happened to be a vase and threw it on the floor. I hated mess in my room so I tried picking it up but ended up cutting hand. This caused me to scream with pain. I must have made a loud noise because I'm pretty sure the boys have heard me and were at the door straight away.

"Caroline!" I think Harry said.

"What happened?" I'm sure Zayn said.

"Are you hurt?" I know Liam said.

"Open the door please." Louis must have said.

Only 4 of them were at the door. I didn't hear Niall so I'm pretty sure that he wasn't at the door. This only caused me to cry even more. I picked up the bags that had Nando's in and opened the door. They all looked at me, and saw that I was crying. I pushed passed them and then went down the stairs. I saw Niall in the kitchen with his head on the table. I dumped the bags on the table which made him look up. "I hate you, Niall Horan." I pointed at him and he noticed my cut. I ran to the swimming area and jumped right into the pool. It was quite big and deep in the end I jumped in. I stayed at the bottom, which none of the boys knew I can stay under water for 10 minutes at least. When I came back up, I saw Louis screaming "SUPER MAN!" before jumping into the pool. This caused me to cry because I remembered once when I was little, one of my brothers, had done that whilst jumping into the pool but accidently jumped into the shallow end and bumped his head at the bottom. He ended up dying in front of me and I couldn't stop crying for weeks. I got out of the pool still crying and grabbed a towel. I ran into the house and up to my room to get changed.

Niall's POV

When I saw Caroline coming in wet and crying, I decided to chase after her to speak to her. When she said she hated me, it hurt me that I made her this upset. I ran up the stairs to her room which the door was surprisingly open and walked in. First expression, shock. She was there getting changed without the door closed. I got in, and closed the door. I locked it and then went up to Caroline. I wrapped my arms around her waist, which caused her to scream. "I'm sorry Caroline, I didn't mean to make you so upset." I said. She turned around to face me with red and puffy eyes. "I'm the one who's sorry Niall. I wasn't trying to make you cry, it was only meant to be revenge for making me confused." She said. Confused? "Why are you confused?" I asked her. She sat on her bed and sighed. "This is actually going to sound stupid. I've loved you since you were on X Factor. After what we did, I didn't know whether it meant anything to you but it meant a lot to me. I was confused because I didn't know if we were together or if you even loved me back." She said. I was surprised because I had liked her since Liam introduced us boys to her. Now she told me that she loves me. "Oh gosh, I sound so stupid. Now you're going to laugh at me and hate me and then you're going to tell the boys and-" she started but I stopped her with a kiss.

Caroline's POV

I was going on and on about Niall hating me when he stopped me by kissing me. The sparks were going through me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back with as much passion as he is doing.

(A/N skipped the hot scene)

We stare at each other before he kisses me. "That was different." He said. "I know Nialler." I said before we both fall asleep.

---

So that was the payback chapter. I hope you like it. Comment. Vote. Love.