Chapter 3 - That Dog Is Barking Mad!

Chapter 3

Caroline's POV

I have a panic attack and then I took him into my house. Luckily no-one was at home. I took him upstairs to my room and I got a wet towel and wiped his head. I call Tyler up. "Hello? Tyler, your best friend has fainted and right now he is in my house and I don't know what to do." I said. "I really wish I could come but Rebecca has hurt herself and right now I'm taking her to the doctors." Tyler said. So we both hang up and then Joshua wakes up. "Whoa what happened and where am I?" Joshua said. "You fainted and right now you're in my house and on my bed. No-one's at home so it's ok." I said. Joshua was looking at me and smiling and I was wondering what he was doing. I looked down and he sat up.

Joshua's POV

I held her chin up so she is looking at me and I stare into those beautiful eyes. She has this sparkly part in her eyes that makes her feel very special. I gave Caroline a hug which kind of scared her. "Sorry, I was just thanking you." I said. She gave me a smile which made me almost faint again. "No it's ok; you kind of scared me with the sudden hug." She replied. Then we were silent for a long time. I leaned in and kissed her lips. She gave me a smile like she really wanted this to happen. We then both pulled away and laughed. "I love you Caroline, would you go out with me?" I said with a smile. She looked at me with a beautiful smile and replied "I love you too and yes I would love to."

Rebecca's POV

"OWWWW my leg really hurts." I said screaming at the pain while the doctor puts the bandage around me leg. "It's ok, you will be fine. You can't get it wet for at least 2 weeks." the doctor said. Tyler was waiting outside and decided to rush in to see if I am fine. I started giggling when he got pulled out by the nurses. Before he went out I caught a smile on his face.

2 hours later...

Tyler's POV

I feel really bad that Rebecca has hurt her foot. That dog is barking mad. The owner of the dog had just given us money to go to the doctors and told them that this would never happen again. I then thought of an idea to get Rebecca to forget about this day and have a little fun. Rebecca would be allowed to leave the hospital anytime soon so I'm going to take her to somewhere special. "When can Rebecca Cole get out of hospital?" I asked the nurse. "In one hour sir." she replied. I now have enough time to get some things. So I left the hospital and went to get the things I needed. When I have finally finished, I only had 20 minutes to get back to the hospital. I decided to get a suit and then run home and get my car to the hospital. Luckily I was back in time.

Joshua's POV

When I have rested for another 10 minutes, I decided to go to the hospital to see if Rebecca is ok. Caroline was so worried about Rebecca she fainted after our kiss. I laid her down on her bed and I got a cold towel and put it on her head. When she finally woke up I gave her some water to drink. "What happened?" she said while finishing the last bit of water. "You fainted after our kiss but I think it's because you were so worried about Rebecca's accident." I replied. She nodded and then I told her that we should go check if Rebecca alright.

Caroline's POV

When me and Joshua finally got there, we asked the lady at the counter. "Do you know which room Rebecca Cole is in?" I asked. The lady checked her computer and then looked at me and said "She left". I had a sudden feeling that she died but the lady saw my worried face and she said "She left the hospital with a boy named Tyler I think." and I sighed in relief. We went home and watched a movie and ate popcorn.

1 hour later...

Tyler's POV

Rebecca was ready in a beautiful white dress that I had bought her. I stood there shocked. She wore the black high heels that matched well with the dress. I took her to the car and she was surprised to see a black Ferrari F360. I blushed when she stared at me with a shocked face. "I got this one, and 2 other colours." I said. Her mouth turned into an O shape and she gasped. "What other colours do you have? Wait... let me guess, white is one of them?" she said. I gasped and said "how did you know? Yeah I have a white one and a red one, my family is kind of rich so they got it for me."

Rebecca's POV

OMG he has a black, white and red Ferrari F360! OMG that is so cool. I wonder what he has in mind today. All I know it is a surprise and he won't tell me. I pouted and said "you're so damn lucky; my parents won't get me anything. To tell you the truth, I have always wanted a white Ferrari F360 and now when I see you have one I'm so jealous." I pouted again and he gave me a kiss. When we are finally there, he made me wear a blindfold. "Why?!" I said. "It's a surprise." he replied as I put on the blindfold. When he finally stopped, I didn't know if he was still there so I kind of screamed out "Tyler!" He laughed and said "We're here; you can take the blindfold off now!" I took off my blindfold and stood there in complete surprise. "OMG!"

OMG! What Rebecca? Mwuhahahahahahahahaha, i'm evil to you guys. Not only did Joshua steal my cookie, Tyler stole my chocolate chip cookie :( These evil boys will pay for it later. Mwuhahaha *choke* ok, I shouldn't do that anymore. Please Comment. Vote. Love.