Its welling up.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!! I groaned as I went over and slapped my alarm clock into silence. "Morning baby" I smiled as I heard my snoring boyfriend on the other end of the phone. We fall asleep together a lot because its all we have. "Morning Babydoll" I could hear him smiling. His morning voice was the sexiest thing ever.

        I looked at the clock, 5:30am. Ugh, I did not want to go to school today, but I had no choice.

        I groaned as I got out of bed. Opening the door to find a dark apartment and a snoring father.

       I went into the bathroom and turned the light on. Started to pee as I heard Morgan laugh. "Shut up, you sound like a waterfall when you pee." I laughed quietly, I wasn't supposed to be talking to him because my dad doesn't want me too.

      After I was done, I got dressed and got my makeup out of the door and started to put on my daily dose of heavy eyeliner. When I heard a knock at the door which scared the hell out of me. "What?"

I quickly took my earbuds out of my ears. "Your dad wants to know who you're talking to"

"My mom." I lied

"Give me the earbud"

I reluctantly handed it over, hoping morgan didn't say anything.

"I didn't hear anything."

"Great she hung up." I said turning around going back to my makeup.

"No, I heard backround noise."

My dad came in, now I was scared.

"Who the hell were you talking to?"

"My mother" I said, hatred oozing out of my mouth.

"Ill just call her and make sure then."

My dad wasn't one to bluff, so I fessed up.

"Fine, it was Morgan."

"Give me your phone" he held out his hand.

"But dad!"

"Give me your god damn phone Rachel!!" I was scared he was going to hit me if I didn't. So I did.

"You're never going to talk to him again."

    The tears started falling down my face as he walked off with the only person keeping me alive.

     I couldn't take never talking to him again. I went in my room, got my blades from under my alarm clock. I sat on my bed crying. The tears dropping on my wrist. I ran the blade up my wrist, pushing hard watching the blood spill from my wrist. I went into the bathroom, doing it to the other.

     I composed myself, put my sweatshirt on, seeing its now 6:50, grabbed my bag and headed out the door to school.