Second attempt

"What do you think your mom is going to say?" Asked Mrs. Johson.

"I think she's going to scream at me." I said 

"Oh, well I hope she won't do that." She didn't sound concerned. 

I mean why wouldn't she? There are two types of reactions that could come from my mom, she would either be extremely sad and try to help me. Or she would be fed up and scream at me. 

"She will." I thought to myself . 

     Just as my thought ended, the bell rang for us to go home. 

"Well I'm going to call your mom and you can go home." Now, she kinda sounded concerned. 

I just nodded grabbed my stuff and got on the bus. 

On the ride home, all I could think about was what was going to happen to me when I got home. When I got home I walked into my mom screaming at me, just like I thought. "What the hell?!"

"What?" I said plainly

"Why did you go to school telling your friends that you're going to kill yourself?!?!?!!?" My mother was screaming at me. All I could think was "Go the fuck away."

"IF YOU KEEP THREATENING TO KILL YOURSELF WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO IT?!" 

That line right there just broke me. I walked out of the room with my mom screaming at me to come back, but I refused. 

I went into my room, looked at all the pills, thought to myself and if I really wanted to do it. A million things were running through my head. "Should I do this?" "Why shouldn't I?" "Even my mom thinks I should kill myself." 

I poured a whole month supply of Omeprezol (heart burn stuff) into my hand and I just stood there and thought "Should I do this?" but then I thought about what my mom said. So I took all of them. I took all of my Zoloft, a month supply. A whole bottle of Advil and Aleve. Then a whole tray of Musinex.