✧ 1 ✧

If I y'all don't know how to say Jesiana's name it is Jessie - ah - na k?
_____________________

Jesiana's POV

"Ok?" I said stank facing my step mom Michelle.

She had the nerve to talk to me about growing up , bitch I am 15 I do not need your help telling me what's happening to my body you a little too late.

"I just w-" she started before I cut her off standing up.

"I'm getting ready for school." I said over this petty conversation .

I heard her sigh in the background as I started up the stairs making me snicker.

I walked into my room slipping off my pajamas , grabbing my day clothes off my bed starting to put them on.

I wore a plain black tank , a plaid red jacket that was tied around my waist , and some dark blue jeans.

I put in my studs and sprayed on light perfume fluffing my naturally curly hair to at least make it look better.

"Jesiana come on!" My dad yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back , putting my glasses on. Yeah I'm blind as a bat.

I walked over to my dresser and looked at my mom she was so beautiful. sometimes I wonder where her and daddy would be today , if we would be the perfect family . I kissed my 2 fingers and placed them on the picture.

I grabbed my book bag , and threw it over both my shoulders walking out the room starting down the stairs .

I smiled as I saw Aliyah playing with her toys on the couch .

Hi li-li." I said bending down pinching her cheeks making her look up at me.

She yelled in her baby language throwing her arms up and down .

I gave her a close mouthed smile.

Aliyah is my half sister , my dads daughter that he had with the gremlin Michelle.

"I can take her to school for you baby." Michelle said making me roll my eyes.

"No , I'd rather go with my father who I trust." I said making her look at me.

I widened my eyes , looking at her. "Well , I guess you can." He said , handing her the keys.

"I can walk." I said walking towards the door .

"Come on Jesiana be easy on her." Dad said.

"Fine , can we go I don't wanna be late." I said turning around , irritated .

She sighed "yeah let's go I guess." She said , grasping the keys.

"Bye princess love you." Dad said.

"Bye." I said low slipping my feet into some black vans before opening the door walking towards the car.

The doors were already unlocked so I swung it open , setting my book-bag on my lap as I sat down in the back seat closing the door .

I saw the country hill-billy bitch walking to the car making me huff.

"Why this bitch even volunteered?" I asked myself squinting.

She got in the car and closed the door starting the ignition. "So how's school sweetie." She said making me furrow my eyebrows .

"Look Mitc-hell , I don't know who you think you are but you will never , ever! Be my mother so you can stop with all this sweetie and hunny and baby , no just call me Jes-e-ana ok? ok." I said out of anger.