✧ 12 ✧

Jesiana POV

° 7:30 @night.

I took a deep breath of irritance as I dropped my bookbag onto the couch. All day people been pissing me off. Vèndia told everyone about me and Jaden the day when I told her not too and we started arguing. I'm grounded for even longer because I got in a fight. I have to do another detention. I'm just fucking pissed off at everyone.

I didnt even bother asking if anyone was here cause I was already angry and still angry at everyone except for king.

Speaking of King , he was just nearly running down the stairs trying to leave.

"King whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothin , Ima be right back." he said pulling the straps of his hoodie opening the door slamming it.

I ignored my curiousness and walked into the kitchen seeing a note on the fridge.

Jesiana we went to Michelle's meeting to discuss her job advances. I gave you ya phone it's up in ya room just in case you needed to call for anything but Ill take it back when we get home. -Dad

"Not my mom.." I said seeing mom crossed out and Michelle instead crumbling up the note tossing it in the garbage.

I washed my hands before going in the fridge grabbing a bag of strawberries.

I heard my ring tone a way from upstairs. I washed some strawberries off putting them in a bowl before I went up the steps.

I hopped on the bed setting my Strawberries on the bed and saw it was a random number texting me.

From 508-624-3579 : Hey Jesiana its Jaden

To 508-624-3579 : How you get my number?

From 508-624-3579 : Vendia you mad at me?

To 508-624-3579 : No im just irritated at alot of people rn.

From 508-624-3579 : Oh ok wyd

To 508-624-3579 : eating strawberries

From 508-624-3579 : you know what i could do with strawberries 😊😊😊😏

To 508-624-3579 : Make you a nice ass smoothie. ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

From 508-624-3579 : 😂😂😂😂 know what else

To 508-624-3579 : A milkshake.

From 508-624-3579 : you know what else

To 508-624-3579 : bye boy. 😂😂

From 508-624-3579 : Gurlllllll 😂

"Jesiana!" I heard dad yell from downstairs.

To 508-624-3579 : I gtg see you at school.

From 508-624-3579 : byeeeeeee 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

To 508-624-3579 : Byeeeeeeeeeeee 😛😛😛😛😛😛

I got up sliding my phone in my pocket before going downstairs.

I stood there silently waiting for him to notice my presence.

"Give Aliyah a bath fo' me." He said.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"With Michelle." He said not even looking up at me.

Instead of replying I just went up the stairs into his room seeing Michelle taking her cheap ass dollar store earrings out.

"Wheres Aliyah , dad wants me to give her a bath." I said making her turn her attention to me.

"Oh shes in the bathroom, I already started her bath water , but you can give her a bath if you like."

I nodded before going past her going into they're bathroom.

I saw Aaliyah swishing her hand in the bathwater. "Hey!" I shouted making her turn around.

She yelled at me before turning back around swishing her hand in the water again.

"Aliyah come here." I said.

She turned around and let go of the edge of the tub making her fall since she couldn't walk yet.

She crawled over to me and grabbed a hold of my leg.

"Lets take a bath." I cooed as I picked her up.

I turned the water off before I stripped her out of her clothes placing her into the bathtub.

I gave her some toys after I washed her up letting her play around with them.

"No Aliyah you don't throw toys." I said as she threw one out the bathtub.

I grabbed it from by the sink to put it back in the tub. I was about to turn around when I saw a card kind of crumbled behind the garbage.

I grabbed it before putting the toy back in the tub. I straightened it out a bit so I could read the words.

' I cant take this abusive life im living with you anymore. I have to go for my own sake. Don't bother looking for me because Im going far away. - Love , Katina '

I furrowed my eyebrows and a whole bunch of questions flooded into my mind.

"This must be why dad always reluctantly answers how mom died." I mumbled.

He must have killed her.
_________________________

Heated!

Yall think he did?

Is Jesiana's mom still alive?

Comment&Vote

3/3

Jesiana in M/M

Unedited.

-LIN😛