✧ 3 ✧

King's POV

"Yeah man." I said laughing closing my eyes.

"Pass it nigga damn." One of my closest niggas Drae said.

"My bad." I said passing it to him .

Me and my boys got bags of weed from our last drop and we was just smoking , and listening to music.

My phone flashed. I picked it up and saw I had 3 missed calls and texts from Jesiana.

I called her back and put the phone up to me ear "Hello." I said .

"King , you need to come home because dad was asking about you and he'll be coming home in 15 minutes."

"Na Ima stay here one more night." I said .

"King!"

"Yeah what's up."

"King , you really need to come home now." She said .

"Fine , I'll come I'll be there in 20 minutes can you cover for me?" I asked .

"Yea King. Just come home please." She said hanging up .

"Alright yall ima head out." I said standing up , dapping them.

"Be safe baby." Toya said hugging me giving me a quick peck.

I gave them a salute before I left out the trap house starting to walk home .

As I was walking some crackhead broad came up rubbing all on me.

"Hey sweetie I can show you a good time." She said , twirling the only string that was barley attached to her head .

"Bitch move." I said pushing her out the way continuing to walk .

--

Jesiana's POV

I was scrolling down the Ig when my phone rang I already knew it was King so I answered it without looking at the ID caller.

"Daddys in his room right now. I'll try to go downstairs and let you in through the back." I said .

"Ok thank you." He said.

"Mhm." I said ending the call.

I heard my door open and turned my attention to it. "you you ight Jess?" Dad asked , walking in.

"Yeah I'm done eating." I said handing him my plate with a few crumbs left on it .

"Need anything?" He asked , stepping in the door way .

"Yeah , can I have a water bottle?" I asked .

"Yeah."

I waited till he left out the room too go alert King to come in.

I heard him walk down the stairs so I moved my leg to the edge of the bed making my ankle strike with pain.

"Ow." I whispered loudly .

I grabbed my crunches and placed them under my arm starting to sit up .

I was almost out the room till dad came back with the water bottle in his had "what you doing?" He asked .

"Going to the bathroom ." I lied.

"Lemme help you down tha stairs." He said , picking me up bridal style grunting .

"Dang you getting big girl ."

"So are you old man." I said making him laugh .

"Can you get my crunches?" I asked .

"Yeah." He said grabbing my crunches out my room and went back to the stairs , walking down them .

He put my crunches down , placing my arms under them.

"When your done , call me" he said gauging back up the steps .

"Ok." I yelled.

As soon as I heard the door close I walked to the back door.

Once I reached it I un-fastened the locks open and saw King looking like he was smoking a second ago.

"Hey-- aye what happened to your leg?" He asked .

"Don't worry about that , just go before daddy catches you." I said .

"Ok." He said rushing past me , going up the stairs."

I turned around and saw a lady looking in my eyes making me jump and fall to the ground .

I screamed in pain holding my leg .

"What's wrong!" Dad yelled running in along with Michelle .

"My leg." I cried out.

"What are you doing back here anyways?" He asked picking me up bridal style again .

"I was practicing walking around with my c-crunches and then I s-saw a lady m-making me fall." I stuttered as tears started rolling down my cheek.

"What?" He asked looking at me .

"I t-think I saw m-mom." I stuttered making him furrow his eyebrows .
_________________________

Sorry for mistakes.

King in M/M

I'm sorry I keep updating this book I just have ideas that I don't want to forget later on.

-Lndi 😈