✧ 2 ✧

• The next day

Jesiana's POV

"Daddy I don't want to stay here with her." I whined as he lifted my feet , placing them on a stack of pillows.

That faggot got me stuck in the house for 2 weeks with Michelle and I have to use crunches when I go back to school for a month .

"I'm sorry Jes , you don't got a choice." He said.

"Do you know where your brother at he ain't been in the house for 2 days?" He asked

I shrugged knowing he was probably selling and staying at a friends house.

"Alright , bye mama." He said kissing my forehead.

"Bye." I mumbled.

He got up from the bed staring to walk to the door before I stopped him. "Dad wait!"

"Yeah?" He asked turning around.

"Can you get the remote?" I asked pointing to the bench at the end of my bed.

He grabbed it and handed it to me "bye daddy." I said.

"Bye" he said closing my door.

2 hours later

"Redd you petty as hell." I said laughing.

I was watching bad girls club Chicago and redd running laps around the house for some food.

I was enjoying the show until little miss Snow White opened the door , bothering me with 1 and 100 questions .

"Are you hungry?" She asked with her head peeped in the room.

"No." I said keeping my attention on the t.v.

"Do you need anything to drink?" She asked.

"Noo." I said.

"Alright." She said closing my door.

"Bitch annoying." I mumbled as my phone flashed. I picked it up and seen a text from Vèndia.

Vèndia's POV

I was walking towards the exit of the school doors and decided to check up on Jesiana.

you alright ? -11:38

Asian Blasisan💚: yeah but I'm bored 😕 - 11:39

Alright I'm Omw over there - 11:39

Asian Blasian 💚: Gurl , what you getting out of school so early for? -11:40

Early dismissal - 11:41

Asian Blasian 💚: oh ok. -11:42

I was almost to the doors when a familiar voice called me. I slightly turned too see who it was "oh , hey Noah." I said smiling turning around.

"Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to the park after school with me and my boys." He said.

"I can't , I'm about to go see my best friend , her leg is broken."

"Oh ard." ( All right then)

"We can do something when I'm not available." I said making him smile.

"Ok." He said "bye." I said waving my fingers , turning back around.

I walked out the school front doors looking for my mom's car. I spotted it and walked over there getting in.

"Ma , can you drop me off at Jesiana's house?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said looking behind her , backing out the pick up parking lot.

--

I knocked on the door waiting for an answer. 2 minutes later Jesiana's step mom opened the door.

"Jesiana's up stairs in her room." She said moving out the way allowing me to get in.

"Ok." I said gauging up the steps.

I slowly pushed open the door and saw she was sleeping.

"Baee." I said lowly , walking in her room.

She moved around in her sleep a little bit as I sat on the right side of her bed next to her.

I took off my slides and put them on the floor next to the bed before I crossed my legs leaning against a few pillows .

I grabbed her dvd remote onto Netflix.

"What am I gonna watch." I mumbled as I skimmed through a few movies.

I finally made my decision to watch little man ( MY FAVORITE FUCKIN MOVIE!!).

I reached in the bag I brought and pulled out a can of sweet tea and a packet of sour patch kids starting the movie.

30 minutes later

"Ha , he made you his bitch." I said laughing.

Jesiana stirred in her sleep some more , finally she woke up. "Who the he-- oh hey." She said sitting up on her pillows more making me laugh.

"Hey sleeping disaster."

"Why you say that." She said rubbing her eyes.

"You kicked me like four times." I said making her slightly laugh.

"Oh , my bad." She said scooting back.

"It's alright , is your leg ok?" I asked.

"Yeah it hurts when I walk but I'll be fine."

"How did it happen?" She asked.

"Well you know now the living lavish lightskin right?"

"Yeah , Jaden." I said making her nod.

"Well when we were doing the handstands the part where your supposed to move your hands off the persons waist slowly." She said , I nodded biting into a airhead as I waited for her to continue.

"So when I told him to move his hands slowly he basically pulled his hands off of me and I fell backwards."

"Oh , I forgot to tell you that he said he was sorry about that."

"Sorry is not gonna cut it because now I can't practice in gym , cause I was thinking about joining cheer."

"Me too." I said nudging her side making her smile .

"I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it tho." I added.

"I actually think he likes you." I added making her roll her eyes.

"As if that wasn't obvious." She said reaching into the bag , pulling out a bag of skittles , her favorite candy .

"What were you watching?" She asked looking at the t.v.

"I was watching little man , I'm not done with it wanna watch it from the beginning?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah." She said.

I nodded and started it from the beginning.

"How do you sleep without a cover its cold in here." I said grabbing a folded cover off the edge of her bed throwing it over us.

"I don't know I be hot." She said.

"You wish you was." I said making her laugh.

"Gurl , I got bad bitch all in my genetics." She said patting her bun.

"Haa funny as flapper jacks!" I said sarcastically doing a cheesy smile.

She smacked her lips and smiled. "Hater much."

_________________________

Bestfriend goalss 👏👯

Sorry for mistakes

Vèndia in M/M

Happy Easter! 🐥🌷

Feedback !

Feedback !

Feedback !

-BDC 🐨🌸