✧ 17 ✧

Kevin's POV

"I, Kevin Wayne, take you,Katina Thai, to be my lawfully wedded wife , my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." I said as I looked her in the eye smiling.

"And I, Katina Thai, take you, Kevin Wayne, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." She repeated smiling at me.

"You may kiss the bride."

I brung my lips to hers making the crowd cheer and clap.

"I love you Kevin."

"I love ya too Katina." I said hugging her.

"Kevin calm down!" Tina yelled.

"The fuck you mean calm down! The fuck is he calling yo phone for!" I yelled.

"You really need to stop drinking Kevin." she said.

"Don't fuckin tell me what too do!" I yelled.

"Glad I fucked her.." I mummbled under my breath.

"What?"

"I said Im glad I fucked her!" I said louder turning around looking at her.

"So you're cheating on me?" she asked.

"Yeah , you can say that." I said drinking from the bottle letting the alcohol burn my throat.

"I'm not cheating on you Kevin! and you out here fucking these broads!" She snapped hitting my back as I walked out the room.

"Quit fucking hitting me!" I said as she pushed me.

"No because you stay fucking playing around! now what if you get one of these bitches pregnant when you already got a baby on the way!" She screamed hitting my back harder.

I dropped the bottle on the ground turning around "I said stop fuckin' hittin' me!" I yelled smacking her to the ground.

She held her cheek starting to cry.

"Oh my god.." I said crouching down infront of her.

"Katina I'm s-" I said about to touch her before she hit me.

"Dont touch me!" she snapped.

•  

"Congratulations! She's a healthy baby girl!" The doctor said handing me the siccors to cut the cord.

After I cut the cord , she cleaned her up before handing her to Tina.

"Jesiana Nami Wayne" She said smiling.

"Wanna hold her?" Tina asked looking up at me.

I took her , moving the blanket down some more , so I could see her face better.