✧ 16 ✧

Jesiana's POV

I took Aliyah out to have some fun with Vèndia for the beginning of birthday and she was getting a little rest so she can be energized for her party. And now Michelle was just setting up for her party .

2:00 p.m.

"Jesiana can you help me with the pins?" Michelle asked for as she tried pinning the stream hanging from one side of the doorway to the other.

"Sure." I said setting my phone down going over to her.

"Can you hand me one?" She asked.

I nodded handing her a pin out the small box filled with pins.

"Thankyou." She replied.

"You welcome." I said.

"How does it look?" She asked stepping off the stool coming beside me.

"Good." I said nodding.

"Ok..we are finnaly done." She said taking a deep breath of relief.

"When are they gonna be here."

"They should be here any minute.." She said.

A few minutes later the doorbell rung.

She took a deep breath raising her eyebrows as she sat up.

"Nervous?" I asked smirking.

"No." She said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah right.."

"Daddy! There here!" I said.

I heard a knock on the door before it turned into a beat.

"Open da doo' nigga." A familiar voice , probably uncle Jerry said.

I laughed shaking my head. "I'll go get Aliyah up." I said goinng up the stairs.

"Aliyah baby girl wake up.." I said removing her covers from her.

She rammbled in her sleep and I continued calling her name till she woke up.

"Party time!" I said smiling as she rubbed her eyes.

I brung her out her crib fixing her outfit and hair up a little bit.

I set her birthday crown on her hair before I walked downstairs with her on the side of my waist.

"There my little sweet peas are!" Grandma Elois said making everyone turn their attention to us.

"Say hi Aliyah." I said waving her hand along with mine.

I set Aliyah down with the younger kids and exchanged hugs with everyone. "How you doing?" Grandma Elois asked giving me a sweet smile as I sat down across from her.

"Im doing fine." I said sending her the same smile.

She gripped my hands rubbing them. "Im glad you became this strong , beautiful , independent young lady.. I know your past still hurts you but Im glad you moved past it and kept on with a positive smile." She said bringing me into another hug. "Thankyou." I whispered trying to keep from crying. "Your welcome suga'." She said.

I smiled at her before I stood up going into the kitchen. I grabbed a water out the fridge opening it , taking a sip from it.

"Hey cuzzo!" A female voice said making me slightly jump.

I turned around to see Kelani smiling widley at me.

"Heyy!" I said bringing her into a hug.

"How you been?" She asked.