✧ 7 ✧

Jesiana's POV

It was finally the weekend and I was just wanted sleep through the whole thing.

I got comfortable in my bed getting ready to sleep when my phone rang.

"What!" I groaned grabbing it off my night stand.

I answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Heyy!" Vendia said all loud in the phone.

"What?" I asked.

"Dang what's wrong with you? I was gonna ask if you wanted to go have some fun today." she said.

"And what do you mean by fun?" I asked still in my covers.

"Dancing." she said.

"Now you know I can't dance at all." I said.

"Watch people dance."

I sat there debating if I wanted to go or not. "I guess." I said.

"Ok good because I'm outside so hurry and get ready." She said hanging up.

I shook my head throwing the covers off of me looking for a outfit.

--

I tugged on the end of my buckethat before I grabbed my cross over bag walking down the stairs about to head out the door.

"Oh woah hold up!" King said stopping me.

"What?"

"Where you finna go dressed like that?" He asked cocking his eyebrows.

"To watch people dance..." I said.

"Girl you better go get a jacket."

I huffed as I went up the steps , grabbing a windbreaker off the back of my door.

I slipped it on , zipping it up quickly rushing down the steps opening the door.

"Aye! Lemme see!" King shouted.

I sighed turning around. "Alright bye big head." He said pushing my head.

I scoffed before walking out closing the door behind me.

I hopped in the car , closing the door. "Hey God mommy!" I said waving my fingers at her.

She looked in the rear view mirror and smiled "Hey ling-ling." she said calling me by my nickname.

"Hey." I said giving Vèndia a side hug.

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked looking through my cross over , pulling out my phone.

"Where going to brinks dancing studio."

"Are you dancing?" I asked , texting dad to tell him where I was going just in case he got worried.

"Yea I mean I'll try." She said.

"Why cause Noah's gonna be there!" I teased making her tuck her lips.

"Who's Noah?" Mom asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's V-" I started before Vèndia covered my mouth with her hand.

I licked it making her snatch her hand off my mouth. "Ugh, why does your hand taste like that?" I asked sticking my tongue out.

"Cause I rubbed lotion on them nasty." She said.

I felt my phone vibrate in my lap. I picked it up and saw I had a text from dad.

From dad ☺️💕😜 : alright but be home by 9:30 -8:35