just like heaven

song of the chapter : just like heaven - the cure (katya's feelings)
•long chapter•

katya swiftly turned on the light, "i'm gonna bounce, be right back." she said before walking quickly upstairs, due to the excitement she has for hanging out with trixie.

the air in the house felt cold and it smelled of coffee, books, and cigarettes. trixie didn't know why but she found that so attractive.

trixie smiled at katya then looked around at the furniture and decorations, admiring how well it fit her therapists personality. the living room had a long red velvet couch and a loveseat, a big black rug with russian letters embroidered on it.

in the corner was an almost black wood bookshelf, with books about psychiatry, spirituality, language, and more. she also had a huge collection of vinyls next to it, making trixie want to run straight to it due to how much she enjoys music.

blood red and off white candles sat on the coffee table that is in front of the couch, trixie felt safe with the scenery. it all reminded her so much of katya.

trixie walked over to the bookshelf, her eyes gazing upon the titles of the books. then she heard a soft meow come from bellow her and she looked down startled. to her surprise she saw a small black cat.

"awww hi there little kitty." trixie cooed at the cat as she bent down to pet it. katya hastily changed into black sweatpants and a red muscle shirt to get comfortable.

she pulled her blonde hair into a messy bun and looked at herself in the mirror, stay calm. she sighed and left the room, hearing trixie say inaudible stuff.

when she reached the bottom of the stairs she saw trixie sitting on the floor with her legs crossed, as she pet her cat; julia.

katya happily spoke up, "i see you've met miss julia.". trixie giggled before looking up at katya, she had changed her clothes, and she looked a lot more comfortable, and sexy. her arm tattoos on display due to the muscle shirt she's wearing, trixie didn't know katya had tattoos because she usually covered them up when working.

trixie's breath hitched at the sight before her. she cleared her throat out of nervousness before responding "yeah, she's so cute. umm so what's for dinner?".

katya raised her eyebrow and smirked at the cute girl petting her cat. "i usually get takeout but i'm gonna try to cook it this time. it's chicken vindaloo, basmati rice, and garlic naan.", trixie listened with interest.

"sounds great to me." trixie chuckled from how nervous she was. she thought 'i'm being so fucking awkward. just be straight forward.'.

katya walked to the kitchen and trixie hesitantly followed. "i'm sorry if i'm being so awkward," trixie said "i guess i'm just scared to be annoying or weird.". she looked down at the ground, scared of katya's reaction.

katya walked closer to trixie and put her index and middle finger under trixie's chin slowly, delicately pushing up her face to look at her.

"you don't need to be anxious around me, i understand how you feel trixie. plus.. i like weird. just be yourself." katya whispered. her and trixie's face were so close to each other, and they just stared deeply into the others eyes. trixie licked her bottom lip.

then katya sighed and looked away, "alright time to cook. do you want a cup of wine?". she said walking towards the cabinets and stove.

trixie sighed in disappointment. she had wished something more happened but it is what it is.

"yeah sure. that would be nice.", katya gave her a smile and reached for the wine bottle and the two glass cups. "so... how about we play truth or drink?" katya suggested. "how does that work?" trixie asked as she raised her left eyebrow.