Accident (Jasmine)

Jared and I basically talked most of the time and when I realized he was avoiding some of my questions I suggested we watch a movie. I don't know the reason for his behavior but it was definitely weird.

I started doubting him for a while but I pushed the doubts to the back of my head. Jared won't do anything to hurt me he promised. We watched about three movies and before we realized it was almost evening. "Okay so should I prepare something for us or we should order or I could call your mom to bring us food" Jared suggested just when the movie was ending.

He lay on his stomach with his head on the pillow beside me. "I want to see you prepare food" I said while laughing. The idea of Jared cooking was still funny to me. "What you think I can't cook?" he asked with a pout. I patted his head, "Don't be so hard on yourself I know a lot of people who can't cook" I teased him.

"Okay that's it I'm cooking and you're going to love it" he said and got up from the bed before coming over to my side of the bed. "I'm going to carry you to the living room so you'll be able to see me at work. Is that okay?" he asked and I nodded.

He carefully raised my leg which made me hiss in pain. He looked at me with worried eyes and I nodded to tell him I was fine and that he could proceed. He tried again but this time more gentle and when he had secured my leg he placed his hand at my back and lifted me up, "Hold on tight, I don't want you to fall". He walked slowly and made sure I didn't hit anything. "Princess have you been eating?" he asked all of a sudden, "Why do you ask?" "Well you're so light I could literally throw you if you were not hurt".

This boy is very weird. "The fact that I'm light doesn't mean I'm not eating Jared" I said his name with a playful roll of my eyes. He took me to the living room and gently placed me on the couch and after ensuring that I was comfortable he went into the kitchen to get an apron. "What should I make" he came back to ask while putting on the apron.

He turned to me and I tied the straps at his back. "How about you make the chicken soup that my mom sent this morning" he seemed to like my idea "Yeah then I could prepare some rice with it" he suggested and I nodded.

"Well off you go chef. Don't burn the house" I said as he walked away. "Just wait and see princess I'll blow you away with my marvelous cooking. Just wait and see" he said making it sound like a threat. I laughed and blew him off. I could see him from where

I was sitting but not what he was doing so I decided to watch some television. I turned it on and flipped through the channels but I didn't find anything interesting I just turned it off and sighed. "What should I do now" I whispered to myself and lay down then I had an idea.

I'm not really sure if it's safe to do it but I guess I'll have to try it eventually so why not start now. I slowly lifted myself into a sitting position all while occasionally glancing at Jared to make sure he wasn't watching me.
It's not exactly bad what I'm about to do but I know Jared won't exactly like it. My legs felt stiff from being held straight for so long.

I moved them slowly from the couch my right leg first. It took a while for me to keep it firm since the floor felt cold under my feet. When I was sure that I was okay I added my left on the floor. Jared moved into the kitchen to a part where I could not see him so it gave me more time before he saw me. "Okay Jasmine, we can do this" I slowly moved myself off the couch and in no time I was standing.

I was in so much pain that my legs began to shake but I was determined to try to walk and so I did. I held on to the couch and walked in the direction of the hallway leading to the bedrooms. I reached a point where I had to let go of the couch and that's when everything went downhill. I couldn't balance myself and I ended up falling and unfortunately I fell on my hurt leg.