Chapter 8 - Going Back To Hogwarts

-->Galaxy's pj's-->

-->Galaxy's pj's-->

Galaxy's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my room reading when my door opens. I look up to see mother and she's smiling. "Mom are you okay?" I ask. "Of course." She said. "Why did you come in?" I ask confused. "Well you need to start packing because you have to go back to Hogwarts." Mom said and I jump up from my bed and grab my wand before looking to mother. "The Trace is off like fully off?" I ask. "Yes." Mom said. I mutter a spell and my clothes and stuff fly into my trunk neatly. "Also dinner is almost ready." Mom said and walked out. 

I walk out of my room and head towards Severus room. I walk in to see he's asleep. "Babe." I said. "Hmm." I hear him say. "Get up. Mom wants us downstairs for breakfast." I said and walked out not hearing his response. I walk downstairs and past Kreacher. I walk in to the kitchen to see only Reggie in there. "Hey Reggie. Where's mom and dad?" I ask. "They went to go shop." Reggie said as I sat down to eat. "Okay." I said. I soon hear a scream and running feet towards the kitchen. It opens to reveal Sirius and his friend, James and they were laughing? 

"How the hell did you get into my house? And better yet what was that scream?" I demanded. The boys look to me scared since they know how I get when I'm angry. "Um. Nothing that was me." Sirius said scratching the back of his head. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TWO DO!?!?" I yelled and Reggie looked scared. Soon I hear the front door open and feet walking towards the kitchen but I ignored it. I held my wand out towards the boys and the kitchen door opens. Before I can do a unforgivable curse my hand is caught. I look to see mother and father. 

"What in merlin's beard is going on?" Father asks. "I was eating breakfast and I hear a scream. These two run in here  looking guilty about something. They won't tell me what it is. I know they did something but they won't tell me what they did." I explained.

Mother lets go of my arm and nods at me. "CRUCIO!!!" I yell and they both fall down screaming. I stop and they look at me. "How... the... hell...... are......... you........ able......... to do......... magic........ you aren't...... of....... age." Sirius says in between breaths. "Dad got the the Trace off my wand." I said. 

"Now I'm going to ask again. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO!!?!?!" I yelled and when they didn't answer I did the unforgivable curse. "CRUCIO!!!" I yell. "Stop!! Please stop!!" Sirius yells. "We will tell you!!" Pottah said. I stop and cross my arms tapping my foot on the ground. "Well tell me." I said.

"We may or may not have pranked your boyfriend." Sirius mumbles to where myself and everyone can hear him. "YOU FUCKING WHAT!?!!?" Myself and father yelled and before I can go at him again dad beat me to it. He carried the two boys out of the room. I walk out of the room and head up the stairs to my boyfriend's room. I go in to see my boyfriend on his bed. "Sev?" I ask softly and he looks to me and I see that his face was covered in pimples and his hair was pink.

That angered me and before I could leave the room I felt a hand grab me. "Don't please." Severus said. "Okay. Let me call mom up here." I said. "Okay." He said. "MOM!!" I yell and soon she appears at the door. When she see's no danger she looks to me and Severus. But when she see's Severus's face she walks over and points her wand at his face. Soon his face and hair begins to go back to normal.

"Thank you mom." I said. "Your welcome dear. It's almost time for bed. So get your pj's one and get to bed because you guys go back to Hogwarts." Mom said and left the room. "I'll be right back." I said and he nods. I go to my room and change into my pj's. I walked back to Severus's room and see he's asleep. I crawl into the bed and he clings to me. "Good night babe." I said softly. I'm half asleep when I hear. "Good night Alaxy." Severus said.

*NEXT DAY*

I was asleep when I hear snickering. I slowly open up my eyes to see mother, father and Reggie laughing and snickering. I glare at them and they give me an innocent look. I look over to see Severus clinging to me like a koala. "Babe." I whisper. "Hm." He says. "Wake up. We have to get to the train at eleven." I said and he gets up. I walk to my room and change into clothes and grab my trunk.

I walk downstairs and walk into the living room where everyone is. I grab a hold of mother's hand and Severus grabs a hold of my hand. Mother aparates us to the train station and I say goodbye to my parents and walk on the train with Severus behind me. Reggie goes off to find his friends and I walk to a compartment. Soon enough Bella, Lucius and the boys find us. "Hey guys." I said and Bella hugs me while the others nod.

We were talking for a while when the door opens and we look to see Narcissa. "Cissy!" Bella exclaims. "Uh sorry to interrupt but my friends were being rude so I decided to come here and be with you guys." Narcissa said and came in. She sat on Lucius's lap who goes red. I was sitting on Severus's lap and he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Well yesterday was the worst day for me." I spoke up and everyone turns to me. "Why?" Cissa asks. "My brother and his friend Pottah who somehow got into my house. They did a prank on my boyfriend making his face have pimples and his hair a different color. So I crucioed the both of them." I said and they nod. "I'm impressed cousin." Bella said and we both high fived each other. I soon fell asleep and laid my head on Severus' shoulder.