EXTRA : HARRY'S POV

I saw how Daniel looked at Ingrid. I saw how his eyes glittered just by talking to her. I saw how he is so worried over little things Ingrid would do.

Plus as a guy, I knew his secret. Every guy knew what would be the meaning behind his gestures.

Clearly, Action speaks louder than words.

I had a chance of having a talk to him by ourselves. It was when the guys are happily eating and he got up to get something to drink. I followed him.
“Hey Dan.” I called him.

“Do you want a Pepsi too bro?” he asked as he took cans of Pepsi on the cooler. He threw one at me and I caught one handed.

“I wanted to ask you something.” I trailed off.

“Shoot dude.” He uttered before going for a gulp on his Pepsi can.

“I was just thinking, do you like Ingrid?” I finally got it out of my system. He nearly choked on his Pepsi.
“Where is this coming from bro?” He asked wiping the Pepsi drops on his face.

“Well, both of us are guys and there’s this gut feeling you do.” I said. “Plus, I know you are that guy who danced with Ingrid the night of the prom.” I said revealing what I knew.

“How’d you…” he said in such a hush voice.

“I just knew.”

“Does she?”

“No. So back to my original question. Do you like Ingrid?”

“Yes.” He said looking afar. Looking at Ingrid.

“So what are your intentions here?”
“Nothing, I just wanted to be her friend.”

“To tell you the truth, I like Ingrid too and a lot. I have been since when we were kids.”

He looked at me. I think he knew what I was trying to say.

“May the best man win then.” He extended his hands for I hand shake. I took it and it was a sign of our agreement.

***

A/N

Hi, another story i uploaded and wrote in here. Hope you will read this as well like my old stories.

I dont know what to say anymore, i just want to say thanks for the people who votes, comments and follows me.

Hi <3

- anotherstoryteller

***