Chapter - 9

(Aye new chapter gamers)

Yang sat next to Y/N's hospital bed as he was in a small coma being the only two people in the room, hoping he wakes up soon with tears in her eyes.

Yang: "Please wake up I need you.."

She kisses his cheek wondering if his mind is still working.

In Y/N's mind he was having a nightmare where G came with him and was in Vale. It was a normal day at the start but cars started being thrown as G rampaged through the streets killing people left and right. Many huntsman tried to stop him but weren't strong enough, RWBY and HUNK were sent to fight him but RWBY didn't know how to hurt him but HUNK knew his weapons affected G and started leading G away from populated areas. He shot G's eye to stun him to get time to run but he eventually got grabbed and thrown in to a car it hurt him intensely but as he looked up he saw G's large pipe swinging down to hit him as it did he blacked out and woke up in real life.

He sits up panting as Yang gets surprised and hugs him tightly kissing his cheek a few times.

Yang: "Are you okay??"

Y/N: "Y-yeah I'm fine.."

Yang calls in the doctor to review Y/N's status now and when he can leave which he'll need to stay for another day or two. Which he didn't mind but Yang was still worried though Y/N reassured her he'd be fine.

Y/N: "Don't worry Yang I'll be okay."

She nodded but she had to leave now as they kiss and leaves the hospital making Y/N alone in the room.

Y/N: "I hope you didn't come with me G..cause I won't stop till your dead if you are."

Little did he know his nightmare could come true eventually but that day could be near or not.

(Hope y'all enjoyed this even though it was short sorry. Love y'all peace!)