23.

After a shower and stopping by the apartment to change into more appropriate clothes, Sanchez and his boys were riding in Dorian's car to meet the girls

After a shower and stopping by the apartment to change into more appropriate clothes, Sanchez and his boys were riding in Dorian's car to meet the girls. At first they planned to go out to eat but apparently Jema cooked so instead they were going over to their house to eat and possibly go somewhere afterward. Sanchez hoped it wasn't a place he'd have to use a lot of energy because right now he wanted to lounge around and do nothing. The game may have looked less aggressive than normal but it was still a full workout for nearly two hours.

He sat in the front seat responding to messages he'd missed from Asha's little brother Jeremiah. He sent him videos from a workout he had with his friends and was asking how well he'd done and if Sanchez suggested any tips. He was a bigger boy for his size as well and wanted to change his position to O-line like Sanchez. It was weird having someone so young look up to him but he enjoyed it. Jeremiah started coming to him about a lot of things – he was damn near his little brother now.

"I hope Jema knows what she doing cause my stomach done wrapped around my spine twice now." Zeek groaned from the backseat. "I really hope she do."

"I don't think both y'all girls would have invited us if she didn't. And if she don't you know Chez gon' let it be known." Dorian responded.

Sanchez smacked his teeth, "Now why I had to get thrown in it?"

"You know you ain't have to do PJ's mama like that. She still ain't invited us back."

"I'm not going back over there noway. That was crazy." he scoffed while opening snapchat after seeing the number of notifications on the app's icon. It was the app he frequented the most for many reasons but he hadn't been on it in a few days. "Oh shit."

"What?" both Dorian and Zeek asked.

He half swiped on the different unread threads to see paragraphs, congratulations, and more paragraphs. One girl that was he was cool with from the basketball team had messaged him as well. It was odd because they never interacted on social media so he opened hers and it was a screen recording of Tia's story. She'd recorded him walk up to Asha after the game and was in the background making comments like 'y'all want me to tell her or y'all wanna do it'. Sanchez immediately screwed up his face and looked over his shoulder to Zeek all in his phone.

"Y'all see this bullshit she on? Something told me to leave her where the hell she was but I didn't listen." he tapped his temple, full of disappointment.

"Don't tell me you've been still messing around with Tia bro."

"Man hell no. I blocked her begging ass months ago which is why this is crazy as hell for her to post. Now she got the other crazies sending me paragraphs wasting their breath."

"All that hoeing catching up to you." Dorian chuckled.

"I wasn't ho—I was but hell I wasn't giving them false hope to be acting like this. I let all of them know what it was from jump. I didn't coerce, force or beg any one of them to mess with me."