CHAPTER TWELVE

OMG hey beautiful ppl!!!!!! I'm back! And yes the story will go on. Sadly, I got back from my vacation yesterday :( I can't believe it's over. *cries* Anyway here's entertainment. Enjoy lovey doves. (Picture of daddy up there. :D )

Celestia's POV:

After that little incident, Marco led me back to his bedroom. "Uhm, I'll manage to give you a room by tomorrow. You can sleep here tonight." He said nervously scratching the back of his neck. A slight blush started to cross my face reminding me of the last time I was here.

"I could sleep on the floor or the living room couch." He blurted out, literally stomping on my beautiful daydream. 

Wasn't it just yesterday he threw me off the bed and told me to sleep on the floor? "Something's chaaanged." Jaz cooed.

"I-um you don't have to...it's your bed. I can sleep on the floor." I said uncomfortably. He stood there awkwardly for a minute, processing my answer then he looked down at me and smiled. 

"You're lucky I respect women or you'd still be in that warehouse." He chuckled.

Wow.

I stared at him blankly for a minute before pushing him aside and entering the room. I sat down on the bed with my legs crossed and sighed. "Good, because I wasn't gonna share the bed anyway," I said, examining my nails. He stared at me with a gaped expression and scoffed, "I'll send Melinda up here, she will bring your uniform and tell you everything you need to know." He started to head out. 

"What uniform?" I asked, confused. He turned around with a fake smile. "Why else did you think I brought you here?" He asked. Then I recalled him telling his mother I was the new maid in the house.

I was about to say something when I felt the warmth through my chest rising to my face. I started to sweat and pant profusely like I was out of breath. Weirdly, my temperature started to rise rapidly and suddenly I was extremely thirsty. 

I'm in heat, already? Jazzy started to howl and I tried my best to keep her in or she might just go on a rampage. 

 I looked at Marcello with a hungry look and he seemed to notice the change of my state. 

Marcello's POV:

"You need to get me sleeping pills, the really strong ones," Celestia said with a crazed look on her face while she continued to sweat and pant almost like an animal. 

She's definitely possessed. 

"Why do you need-" I started to say before I was interrupted by a swish of strong wind towards my face and before my eyes could see what just happened, Celestia was right in front of me.

"I said to go and get me sleeping pills!" She yelled and thankfully I did have the pills so I pointed toward the drawer beside my bed. I watched as she ravagefully searched my drawer for the pills throwing out a few items in the process and finally succeeded in finding them. She inhaled a couple of pills without water before I could stop her.           

I watched as she blankly stared at me, making me uncomfortable like she was talking to herself in her mind. I was about to turn back and leave when she gasped loudly. 

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh." She mumble. I watched as she paced around the room mumbling to herself and suddenly looked at me still with that crazed expression. 

"Is there something wrong, Cara mia?" I asked. She ran up to me and asked "What's today's date? Tell me the date!" 

"Uhm, it's uh-" I took out my phone and checked. "It's the 2nd of February," I said. Her eyes widened at that.

"You have to take me home. Please, I need to go home!" She said placing her head on my chest as I felt her body weaken from the pills. "Please." She whispered. I couldn't ignore the hint of fear and anxiety in her words.

"Did something happen, bella?" I asked gently stroking her hair.

"No-I mean yes...It's about to happen and I can't be late." She said looking up at me.

"Ok. Where do you live?" I asked, ignoring the excitement in my stomach to the fact that she will now reveal her location which my brothers and I have been searching for ever since she got here. 

"Maine." She whispered looking down at her feet. She wasn't ready to tell me any of that and I felt the sense of hesitation in her voice.

"Hey, look at me," I said holding up her chin to face me. "I promise to keep your address a secret. No one will know but me." I assured her. She smiled up at me. Knowing that I gained her trust, I tried asking one more question. "Hey, um, so what is this thing you need to get to in such a hurry?" I asked cautiously.

"It's- it's a coronation...my coronation." She stuttered.

Holyshit. I hit the jackpot.

"Ok, let's go. We don't want your people waiting, am I right?" I asked playfully. She smiled and nodded as her eyes started to droop from sleep. I made a quick phone call for my jet to be ready in 10 minutes and picked her up bridal style and got in my car.

***

The entire plane ride was silent. Celestia slept in my arms and it was so peaceful just watching her breathe in and out throughout the entire plane ride, it was almost satisfying. Her beautiful luscious dark hair and that unique perfume of hers make me want to follow her around like a puppy.

Cazzo (fuck). No woman has ever made me feel like that.    

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I checked the caller ID and answered.

"Si, Leo?" I answered.

"Brother, where are you?" He asked hesitantly.

"I have some work to deal with, I'll be back in a few hours or so," I said calmly.

"Bro, the girl- she's gone. I swear the doors were guarded there was no way she could have- " He panicked.

I chuckled. "Calm down Leo, she's with me. The girl will be my responsibility, don't sweat it. I need you to take care of the ships that are being loaded tonight. Make sure everything is done perfectly and give me some updates on the security around the house, especially Arianna. Understood?" I said.

"Si, capo, also did you just say the girl is your responsibility?" He asked laughing.

"Shut up, idiota," I said ending the call. I smiled to myself.

Si. My responsibility.

How do y'all like the story so farrrrr..also I'm so sorry for being this freakin' late to update. My finals were here and I had to study and if I fail my parents will probably give me up for adoption :). Anyway, do u think I should make the chapters longer? Also, should I name the chapters instead of numbering them?? That's it for this chapter! Until next timeee. Love y'all.

~Maria <3