CHAPTER NINETEEN

Did I take too long to update this? :)) lmfao whatever I tried cracking my fingers today and now they hurt for some reason. Am I old? *cries* P.S picture of Dario Ricci AKA Marcello's BFF ~ enjoy

Celestia's POV:

Knock knock.

I wiped my tear-stained face and faced the door as it unlocked and opened to reveal the pretty blondie I had seen earlier. She awkwardly stood in the doorway and smiled at me, "Can I come in?" she asked. I stood up and sat on my bed and nodded.

"I don't think I had a chance to introduce myself. I'm Kaylani Gray, Dante's mate." She said shyly and held up her hand for me to shake. My eyes lit up and I looked up at her with bloodshot eyes, "Your Dante's mate?" I asked to reassure myself and shook her hand. She chuckled and nodded sitting beside me.

"Hey, I just came here to check on you after what happened back there." She said putting her hand on my shoulder. Her voice was so soothing it made me want to cry all over again. Everything happened in a flash and before I could react, it all ended. Tears started to well up in my eyes. "There must be a reason why he did what he did. I've seen the look in Marcello's eyes, Celestia. He's in love with you as much as you are but something is bothering him." She said as I sniffled and looked at her.

"You think so?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"Honey, I've seen the spark between the two of you. If you claim that he is your mate, then nothing should stop you from being with your soulmate. Not even the Alpha." She said smiling at me. Her wise words hit me like a tide and suddenly I wasn't feeling miserable anymore. Maybe she was right. Maybe something is hurting him and he's pushing me away.

'You're a smart woman, you'll find your way.' Marcello's voice echoed in my head and suddenly I felt alive again.

"This is your fight, own it," Kaylani said and handed me a small key. "This is the key to the back door, you need to leave before the guests start arriving." She said. I wiped my eyes and hugged her tight as she chuckled. "I owe you," I said grinning like a child.

"Girl's night?" She asked.

"You bet," I said, high-fiving her before leaving for my quest to find that son of a bitch once again.

Marcello's POV:

I took a sip of my whiskey and looked out the window as the men in the meeting room babbled about business. My mind kept zoning in and out as I recalled the events from today. I missed the long black hair, her sweet smile, and that pure, innocent body of hers. She was fucking perfect and I left her.

Why couldn't I be greedy and selfish just this once? She should've been with me right now, sound asleep on my bed.

I shook out the train of thought and tried to focus on the meeting. "W-were sorry, we should've been more alert. I didn't know the big stocks were going to be stolen so fast. I left for a second and when I came back they were gone-" The man trembled in his seat as I clenched my jaw.

The fucking Mexicans.

I abruptly stood up, frightening all the men at the table, and threw my glass across the room. The glass shattered hitting the wall behind the man who now looked like he was about to shit himself.

"You had one fucking job and you blew it? How hard is it to keep an eye on my fucking shipments?" I screamed at the men as they shook in fear. "Nex, why the fuck do you hire such pussies to take care of my work?" I turned around to face my brother who gulped and said nothing. My anger is dangerous and they knew that. If any of them uttered another word, I was going to put a bullet through their heads. That's how angry and frustrated I was.

She could've calmed me down. Just her presence would've been enough.

"Get the fuck out of here before I kill all of you," I said rubbing my temple. I didn't have to tell them twice as the men scurried away leaving me and both my brothers alone in the meeting room. Leo stood up and patted my back, "You should've brought her back with you if you liked her that much, bro." He said before leaving the room with Nex.

If only you knew.

Another wave of rage seared through my body as I grabbed the nearest chair and threw it against the wall before storming out of the room. I needed a drink.

Entering the small bar on the left wing of the mansion, I poured myself drink after drink until the glass was useless and I decided to inhale it from the bottle itself. My anger had somewhat calmed down but the annoying feeling of anxiousness was still there. Like I was waiting for something to happen, waiting for her to somehow show up at my doorstep or even punch me hard across the face for leaving her. I don't fucking care, I just needed her company.

"Guess who!" The annoying chirpy voice said as she covered my eyes. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down to my height. "If you ever do that again, I'll fucking break both your arms," I warned as Rachel gulped in fear. "What's got you all fired up? Do you want me to fix your mood, Mr. GumpyPants?" She said rubbing my arm seductively.

I might just go crazy at this point, not even Amelia had me go insane like this before. Maybe I just needed to get my mind off of Celestia for a while. She doesn't know how badly she fucked me up, I need to forget her before this frustration interferes with my Mafia business.

**WARNING~EXPLICIT SCENE**

"Strip," I ordered and she obeyed like the fucking whore she is. I unzipped my pants and she bent over the bar's counter. Without a minute to spare, I inserted my cock deep inside of her and drilled the bitch mercilessly. She screamed in pleasure as I hit her walls harder with each thrust. I flipped her over on her back so she faced me, her mascara was smudged from the tears in her eyes. She gave me a crazed look and smiled like a psychopath. I increased my pace as her screams started to echo through the walls. I wrapped my hand around her neck and squeezed her throat. "Your disgusting moans are pissing me off," I grunted as I squeezed harder and harder. I steadied my pace as I watched her struggle to breathe. She scratched at my arm trying to get me to let go of her. Her eyes started to roll at the back of her head and I pulled out, cumming all over her stomach. I let go of her and she gasped and coughed for air.

"What the fuck? You could've killed me!" She cried.

"That was the point," I said zipping my pants. She huffed and left the room with her clothes.

**DONE!**

My mind was slightly at ease but it wasn't enough to forget the she-wolf who had my hands tied in a knot. I grabbed the bottle of whiskey and gulped down the last of its contents.

"Wow. You look like shit." said a voice from behind me. I instantly smiled and turned around to face my best friend. Dario Ricci is the best assassin in the Italian Mafia, a ruthless man who craves blood and torture. He finds entertainment in the eyes of someone on the brink of death. Recently, I sent him on a mission to go undercover and search for more information about Santiago and his hideout.

"How's the mission? Did you find anything?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"Yeah, I gave the info to Leo and Nex but forget business for now. Tell me who got you all crying like that." He said, sitting on a stool. I shook my head and chuckled, "I'm not crying you fucking idiot."

"Damn, I don't think even Amelia got you so fucked up like that," He said instantly reading my mind. I smiled and looked down at the floor with the empty whiskey bottle still in hand. "You're whipped, man." He laughed. "Whipped, is a strong word," My words slurred out of my mouth. I was clearly drunk.

"Is she hot?" he asked.

"So hot," I replied and we both laughed like little children. "C'mon let's go do something fun, I'll drive." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. "And by fun, you mean..."

"The strip club." We said in unison and walked out the door.

Here goes nothing.

WOAHHH. IS MARCELLO IN LOVEEEE?? Y'all remember the bitch Rachel, right? lmfao I spared her life. Also, do you guys hate Amelia? cuz I do. She cheated after all. C'MON OPEN UR EYES MARCELLO NOBODY CARES ABOUT AMELIA. Also, gimme some movie recommendations. I get bored out of my mind sometimes and end up reading too many bookporn on wattpad :0 what has my life turned into- bye~