CHAPTER TWENTY

Have y'all ever eaten cereal for dinner? lmfao. There's smth wrong with me- enjoy~

Celestia's POV:

"He's not here, his scent is leading me somewhere else," Jazz said as I stood outside the white mansion trying to catch my breath. I traveled 7 fucking hours and nearly missed the last train to NYC only to find out that he's out somewhere at 12 am, in the middle of the night.

"Perfect. Maybe he booked a plane to Italy or something." I sighed in frustration.

"Now, now. Let's not jump to conclusions, maybe he's nearby." Jazz said. I walked the almost empty streets toward Marcello's scent and shivered a little in my red hoodie. The Moon Goddess just had to pair me up with a stubborn, mysterious, and emotionless man whom I will run after probably because somehow I'm attracted to him but he's too careless to care, which brings me to my current situation at the moment.

I walked aimlessly down the street as the scent got closer.

Even his pathetic scent makes me want to ride the monster in his pants. I stopped walking and processed what I just imagined and chuckled to myself remembering how we almost had sex back in my room. If it weren't for his stubbornness and vengeful ass, we would've been a pretty hot couple by now.

The scent was now even stronger than it was before. I looked up at the fancy-looking club before me, '69 Centz'.

"That's a weird name for a club," Jazz stated and I agreed. I looked at the entrance of the club to see a queue of only men and a couple of girls who were walking towards the back door of the club. I followed them into the small doorway which led to a fancy room full of women in expensive lingerie and some were even naked. I regretted my decision and scrunched my nose at the scene before me. Some were trying on different lingerie and others were caking their faces with makeup. A girl wearing a sparkly blue lingerie set stepped out of her changing room and stood in front of the entrance which was draped with a velvet curtain. She pushed through the drapes and disappeared into the dark which I assumed was the stage. I could hear the men howl as the music turned back on. No doubt this was a strip club.

What the fuck is he doing in a strip club?!

Before I could gather my thoughts any further, a lady who looked twice my age came out of nowhere yelling at someone through her phone. She was dressed in proper work attire and looked pale and stressed. I guessed she was the manager who took care of the entire place. Before I could ask her if she was alright, she turned around to look at me with a genuine smile on her face. "You must be the new girl, Stacy. You are just in time because Mr. Dominic needs a brunette in the private room ASAP," she said grabbing my arm and shoving me into the dressing room. She handed me a red lingerie and looked at her watch impatiently. "Did you say, Mr. Dominic?" I asked her to be sure she was talking about the same man I'm in search of.

The lady rubbed her temple, "Yes, honey. He's the Italian Mafia boss which is why you need to hurry up and get dressed because he is very impatient at the moment. The man's a ticking time bomb."

She's not wrong but I have a chance to defuse this time bomb. I smiled to myself and without hesitation, stripped off my clothing and put on the two pieces of fabric. Standing in front of the mirror, I struck a pose scanning the reflection for any flaws. The tiny maroon bikini top and G-string were just about guaranteed to turn the heads of every man in the club. The bikini managed to cover my nipples and left the rest of my breasts for everyone to see. The G-string left as much of my ass as exposed as possible. My slender body and curves made the overall look more eye-catching. Without another minute to waste, I stepped out of the changing room as the lady sat me down to put a few touches on my face. I matched my makeup with dark red lipstick and mascara. The lady then handed me red string pumps and a mask and pushed me out the door in front of the private room.

I took a deep breath and put my mask on. I pushed the door open and entered the LED lit room full of men in black suits getting lap dances from the other strippers. I noticed a few of them were Marcello's men, I've seen them back at the mansion. I scanned the room some more until I found him. He was already eyeing me from head to toe, his icy stare dug into my skin giving me goosebumps. He was with a friend whom I haven't seen before but he was too busy with two strippers on each arm to notice me.

Marcello took the last drag from his cigarette before putting it out on the ashtray and taking a sip of alcohol from the glass he was holding. I felt my legs quake a little, he looked fucking gorgeous and a hot mess. I gathered up my courage and made a beeline towards him giving my best efforts to walk like an actual stripper.

"Private lap dance for Mr. Dominic?" I asked.

"Took you long enough," He said without looking at me. He put down his glass and leaned back on his seat and looked up at me for a moment. "Are you new here?" He asked and I nodded.

He should've recognized my voice but I guess he's too drunk and high to notice it.

"Why the fuck are you just standing there?" He asked catching me off guard.

Wow. Asshole.

WARNING~ EXPLCIT SCENE!

I hesitated for a second before urging myself to slowly walk up to him in a seducing manner. I got on top of him and did my best to give him a little show. I rocked my hips against his crotch while roaming my hands around his chest and shoulder. He had a bored look on his face and I knew I needed to up my game so I took his hand and placed it on my boob. He squeezed them tightly and pinched my nipple. I moaned and threw my head back from the pleasure. I took his other hand and guided it to my very wet and aroused pussy. He smirked and explored his fingers through my folds and started to rub my clit. I bit my lip and brought myself closer to his body, my hard nipples were now brushing against his chest which made the feeling all the more ecstatic. I trailed kisses down his neck and felt the bulge in his pants through the flimsy fabric of my thong. I smiled between the kisses before pulling away and started to make my way to his lips when suddenly he grasped my neck knocking the air out of me. His grip tightened making me gasp a little. He had the same emotionless look on his face like he always does and looked deep into my eyes for a whole minute before ripping the mask off my face. His blank face suddenly relaxed a bit like he was relieved to see me. The grip on my neck loosened and he looked into my eyes with devotion while rubbing his thumb on my neck. He then pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips moved in sync as we grew hungrier with each kiss. I could almost feel the guilt in his emotions through the kiss, how much he missed me and craved for my touch, and I felt the same way.

We pulled away and put our heads together while catching our breath. He smiled and held my face stroking his thumb on my cheek. "What the fuck are you wearing, princess?" He chuckled.

CELESTIA HAS NOW BECOME A PRIVATE STRIPPER FOR MARCELLO. I'm jealous- I wanna be a stripper for sm1... my life sucks fr. Also FuN FaCt: Sex in the morning is apparently better than caffeine- lmfao imagine that.

"Good morning" *inserts penis*

aah~

pfft- ok bye lol~