!¡Your eyes keep me ligner near you.

¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡
.
.
.
.
It been a couple weeks since heejay started living together

After Hesseung got graduated, Jay and him were finaly married. Heeseung had no vacations to enjoy with his partner like he wished since Mr park needed him to start working straitly, he was acting as if life was running from them.
And they had to precipitate to catch it.
.
He didn't know Mr park was realy palnning to run away and leave even his son behind.
.
.
.

Heesung should be the happiest person on earth, he finished college he found a stable and permanent job, his parents are proud of him and he is married to a man who loves him. like what could he ask more from this life?.
He was blessed..... or that's what he thought.
.
.
Heeseung woke up in the early morning, he wanted to kiss the sleeping Jay before he goes to work.
.
The younger is so provocative he sleeps shirtless with only shorts and heeseung doesn't know what to do with him He only enjoy kissing his back and chest for him without leaving traces so the younger wont get mad.
.

"Jayh" he whispered next to his ear.
But the later was in deep sleep. Or was pretending it to avoid him.
.
Heeseung's cold hand traveled to his naked stomach rubbing it Which tickled jay
"Haha Hyuung!!" Jay yelled at him

Then turned around on the bed to face the older, he is fully awake now.

"So you weren't asleep huh ?"
Heeseung leaned in for a kiss

"Hyung I am tired" but the younger whined and hided his face with his arms.

Heeseung moved up from him
"Hurry up, I want to see you getting prepared " heeseung sounded more serious now.
He is not leaving him to sleep while he go work for both of them.
.
.
Since he was also told the father was planing to retire and the younger didn't plan to help with anything, Jay's father neither wanted to entrust his whole company in Jay's hand.
It's obvious their relationship laked trust.
.
.

Heeseung by that wasn't afraid of them putting more pressure on him since he was going to be the only responsible of the company's success in the future.

He worked so hard and from all his heart
It was allright for him, at the end he was being titled as the real man of the park's family just like Jay asked him to be when he confessed that day.
Which was the sweetest confessing he ever had.
By just remembering the youngers embarrassed face his heart tickles on the image and he just want to shower him with love.

He is going to fulfill Jay's wish in exchange of only pure love.
.
.
.

When heeseung was at work he heard from some employees that Jay appeared in the company in the middle of the day, which it doesn't happen usualy.

Cause whenever he does his father get angry and end mistreating heeseung for no special reason and scold him at work

.
Mr park keep repeating to him that he was not being a good husband if he was then Jay wouldn't cling to his dad like a kid but will go to his husband when he needs something.

But heeseung will never get mad at the younger for doing so, he remind nice and forgiving, Jay end feeling bad and regret going there, Heeseung is having a bad day because of only him.
.
.
.
.

But this time it was Jay's dad who invited him there
.
Jay went straitly to his dad's office.
.
And Heeseung curiousily wanted to know what they were going to talk about.

He couldnt help but eavesdrop on the door.
Wondering why his husband never come to see him first whenever he visits the company.
.
.
.
.
"How is your marriage going with Mr lee ?"
"Are we going to talk about this?" Jay is already upset with him.