!¡But my heart I will give it to you

¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡
.
.
.
.
.
The next day.
.
They were already up from their sleep.

And its been a moment since they were still laying next to each other on the bed, they are feeling the peace and serenity with every sens in them, even their breaths were starting to match.

Heeseung had to speak his mind and break the silence "Jayah"
"Hmm" Jay moved to the side and decided to kill the awkwardness too by hugging heeseung's buddy.
Yes like this, this is more normal for two married men.

Heeseung chukled "Do you love being with hyung?"
Jay let a small "...Yes" and blushed
"Cause hyung loves you so much" he moved his face closer to the side and pecked Jay's hair.

"Heeseung! stop" he pushed his head away embarrassed he can't stand them being this cringe. And earned a laugh from the older.
.
Then here they had a blank moment again
.
"Will you come with hyung?"
Jay frowned "We're is hyung going?"still talked using the same vocabulary

"To play it fairly we will go and live at your dad's house"
He will make sure to step in that old mans eyes if he doesn't tell him where he sent his wife there is no more standing and watching while he Heeseung is sure the older of the three of them is planning to run away and live happily with his cherished wife while
And here will be the best chance to reach Mrs Park too
"What!!" He can't share everything with Jay or else he will get too excited and move on his own.

"Don't you have something to prove him ? I remember your father at a time needed from you to change and I am sure he is still waiting for it, now he should see how fare you have become and believe it, to believe in you"
"But I didn't! This is the problem!" Jay looked to the floor feeling more bad from the regret.
"How could you say this!!" Heeseung got mad for a seconde then held both Jay's hand in his "tell me what do you notice when you look at us" Jay lift his head up and stared at his husband's eyes,
"I.."
"You see the man who love you now, is the same man from before" " didn't you avoid or want to get ride of me back then because your dad forced you on me?
"I fid but.."
"But look at yourself now you accepted us , you can't passe a single day without following around me"
"You for the first time maybe made your father's wish fulfilled "
It's sad that Mr park doesn't give a damn anymore and the sadest thing will be when Jay start believing it again.

Jay shaked his head to the left and right, this won't change his mind, and it's what heeseung had guessed.
Jay is extremely against his idea, he wish that man could not only disappear from this life but also from his memories, since his childhood tell this day all he could get from him was ignorance and prejugment.
He and forever seeked his dad's attention and carness more than he seeked water to live, his dad was the only elements that missed in his childhood days Jay never felt his presence for him and never felt the parental love.
He did the most crazy things in order to get him notice he has a child he should take care if, it he would have been ok even if his dad rised his hand on him but no he did nothing cause he never had the time to waste on his reckless teenager boy, he used to call him names as an inconsiderated son and irresponsible child he even confused him how much he wished he had adopted and rised some stray dogs than making him, and Jay the silly he is would get happy whenever he was mentioned by his dad in any way.
.
But not anymore
.

"Will you come along or not?"
"Never in life! "Jay punched the bed before he left in a hurry and stood in the opposit side of stthe room away from the older .
"Jay please" heeseung followed him.

He slaped the olders hand off him and rised a warning finger against his face "Don't! touch me"

"... OK"
Heeseung pulled his both hands up to show him he is not about to force him when he had already decided they were moving in there.