!¡ You went fare away

¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡
.
.
.
.

Heeseung didn't want to drag anyone into their problems but couldn't keep everything for himself, he is not the responsable one for every shit Jay does.

There is another mon who should take the blame
Heeseung stormed in mr parks house
.
Mr park was sitting at the table having dinner.
Mr park didt flinch one finger and was all cool, was so used to the door slaming thanks to his son.

"My son in low welcome!"
He opened his arm welcoming him.
"What I owe you for this special visit?"

"Explanation!!"

Looking from how angry he was, he should congratulate Jay for making a nother good man lose his temper.
Anyways he had to take things seriously, one wrong word and Mr lee will abandon his son, which is not on his favor.

" What is Jay up to this time? I realy can't tolerate any more lies, so one of you two should spell everything before it's too late!!"

"What do you want to know?"

" What are you two hiding from me huh? Am I not a part of this family, dont I have the right to know ? "

"still act as a child and he need his mom, but I can't let him ruinite with her again not untill he change! this was the deal but seeing in which condition he made you come, apparently he lost the deal.....this is all you need to know"

So he still cries for his mom to come huh, what a pathetic man!.
The most hurtful thing was after all Jay considered him only as a stranger that's why he didn't come to ask his help when he needed it.

"Heeseung listen I.."

"No you listen I can't bear your son's attitude anymore, I don't know how you rised him, no actualy I think you put zero effort in teaching him what is wrong or right..!!"

Mr park noded agreeing at everything its not new for him to be humiliated because of his son's mistake, he let the younger poure all his thoughts, he understand his situation better than anyone. It's too hard to deal with the up and down of Jay's swinging mood, Heeseung right now is being jolted off his patience limite after facing the real Jay.
It's kinda his fault too for wanting him and accepting to marry him.
.
Heeseung was a good boy and Mr park chosed him for only that reason
He knew he won't deceive him, in taking care of his most treasured person and the company.
.
"What do you want then a divorce?!"

"NO! Your son will be dreaming if he think he will get a divorce and get away after using me!"

"Then why the hell are you complaining to me he is yours I myself got ride of him
i gave him to you and you accepted didn't you?".
Heeseung listen If I was able to change him I would have done it before!"

"But yo... !!"
"Hesseung my boy...!"

Here he was going to question hees masculinity like always
Heeseung lift his head to look the ceiling and inhaled deeply, keeping it cool.

"Don't you think the problem come with you too?
Seriously is there something you don't have as a male? If you are feeling less than a man leave him instead of complaining but if you think yourself as a real one then put him infront of you and give him the lesson he deserve change him as you want he is all yours!".
.
Did Mr park disowned his son just now !.

Heeseung smirked, realy? .

So father gave him the permission
Heeseung Can do whatever he want with him.
.
.
This mariage will not be only on papers He doesn't give a shit about Jay words, he can say he hate him all he want but Jay will love him too he has no other option anyways.
.
.
.