!¡ Baby there is something about you

¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡.!.¡
.
.
.
.
.
Jay stormed in his dad's office
He threw the papers he was holding on his desk

"No and no !! My answer is no!!" Jay rejected endlessly.

His father didn't even bother taking his eyes off from the pc screen to check on his son, he was still mad at him because of earlier.

He took a look at the contract and threw it back at Jay
"Signe the papers then leave!" He ordered simply

"You are not making me!"The younger wasn't giving in.

Mr park sighed cause Jay weary him with his stubborness "You don't have a choice isn't it already clear for you?" He bordly told him.

"But I don't want to"

"I told you before we come to korea didn't I ? if you are not willing to change I will find someone who can change you" his dad was so strict with him.
"I changed!! " Jay whined, he had changed from a long time , why can't his dad except this fact.

"Nice lie, then show me what is inside your pockets?".
This enraged Jay " I didn't steal anything!!" Unbelievable how he was acusing him of theft again.
.

Jay closed his eyes tightly "please I don't want to marry him!!".

" And why is that ? think in a more positive way, you will get your last name changed, people will stop chasing the evil park Jay cause he won't exist anymore" his dad smirked.

"He is not someone nice he is fake" Jay made a lie, shaking his dad's trust about the other boy.

"Bad or good Prove me then! , otherwise you will still have to live with him as a punishment"
He is doing it on purpose to annoy him punishing him for all his past mistakes after all it wasn't just some childish mistakes to forget about.

Mr park is realy ashamed to have such a horrible son, it's his own fault too he wasn't there to watch on him all the time he is the creator of this little monster.

" We have gotten in this way and there is no going back, if you ruin everything I swear this time you won't even know which flight I took to where, I wil leave you here alone to rot and suffer by yourself "

Jay frozed from his dad's threats

"Y-you don't mean to do it right?? you are just mad at me because I hang out with bad people ?"

"You are the Bad one Jay!" his dad reminded him, they had to leave their hometown their friends and everyone they loved because of Jays mistakes, he was involved in lot of illegal cases from stealing to car accidents and drugs, school vandalisme he become out the low at just a younge age.

As a father all mr park could do was running away with his son to Korea and starting a new life, he know it's a crime but his heart doesnt support the idea of his only son to start his life in jail at such an age.
.

Jay hit his both palms on the table" You can do whatever you do but you still won't delete my existence ! "
His dad noded it was unfortunately true whatever he did Jay will still remind his son "True! but I will get retired from watching after your troublsome ass let someone else deal with you I am done with you" he answered one last time and decided it was enough talking, he harshly pulled the filles from under jays hand, collecting his things then stood up walking out from there.
He have to act like this, if the price is for Jay to hate him but to become a better man then its worth it.
.
.

"Right go run away !!your work is more important than your son anyways!!"Jay yelled behind him

His dad still ignored him and slamed the office door close.
.