Chapter 5

Waking up to nausea and vommiting had become a routine for sai ....because of sudden movements around,  virat also wakes  up to comfort her,  help her ....
But this was not only restricted to mornings now .... sai feels like throwing up anytime through out the day ... she feels dizzy all the time ... the mere thought of eating something would drive her mad because she knew that even the smell and sight of food would make her vomit ...
It was virat who had the courage to scold her and make her eat forcecully .... they would even get into arguments and fights for all this but he knew how to handle her ....
Virat has grown overprotective towards sai .... he makes sure to take care of her all the time whether he is at home or ps ..

It was evening time,  sai and virat were in their room .... virat was going through his files and sai was setting her Almirah ...
Virat ( lookin into his files ): sai kya kar rhi ho tum ?? Kbse....

And she didn't let him complete.?.

Sai : virat sir main jalebiya tal rhi hoon .....

Virat : ( looking at her ) tum sidhe mooh jwaab nhi de skti na...

Sai : apko mujhse jwaab lena hi kyu hai jab apko bhi dikh rha hai ki main Almira set kr rhi hoon ....

Virat : mujhe dikh rha hai ki tum almirah set kr rhi ho...mai yeh keh rha tha ki tum itne der se kyu khrri ho.....20 min ho gye hai tumhe aise khrre ho kr Almira set krte hoye .... tumhe rest krna chahiye na ....auur yeh iss kaam mein tumhaari aai ya karishma help kr skti hai na ...

Sai : virat sir main theek ho ..aur meri Almira set ho bhi gyi ...ab aapki kr deti hoon ...

Virat immediately stood up ...went near her and lifted her in his arms ....

Sai ( shocked ) : yrh kya kr rhe hai aap ???

Virat : tumhe sidhhi baat toh smjh  mein aati nhi hai na .... toh phir apne tareeke se smjha rha hoon ...and he carefully placed her on bed ...

Sai had made an angry pout ....virat kissed on her cute pout ...

Sai : aap bout bure hai ...main apse bbat nhi krungi

a msg tone beeped on her phone ..she took her phn giving angry looks to virat ...
Virat was smiling at her antics and went back to his work ...

Sai : virat sir .....
Virat : .........
Sai : virat sir ....
Virat still didn't respond ...

She angrily stood up from bed and went near him and tapped his shoulder,...
" main apko kb se awaaz de rhi hoon ...jwaab kyu nhi de rhe aap ....she said angrily ..

Virat looked at her .." tum mujhe bula rhi thi ....nhi woh abhi tumne kaha tha na ki tum mujhse baat nhi krugi ..toh mujhe lga ki tum kisi aur ko bula rhi ho..."
He said dramatically in order to tease her ..

" theek hai phir nhi krungi  baat ...jayiye ab toh pkka nhi krungi " and she was about go but virat grabbed her hand , kept his files away and made her sit on his  lap ...

" mazaak kar rha tha mai...kyu gussa ho rhi ho ...acha idhar dekho " he said turning her face towards him ...

Sai did not speak and pretended to be angry ...

" sai bolo bhi ab ... kya hua ...acha sory na ...pls bolo "

And she still did not reply ... he kissed on her forehead ...no response,  then on her cheeks , no response but she was smiling internally and then he moved towards her lips and placed a kiss there and she blushed with a cute smile ...

" acha toh yeh baat thi ... agar kiss hi chahiye thi toh pehle  bol deti itna draame kyu kar rhi thi ..." he said in a teasing tone ...

"Ho! Maine aisa kab bola ..and she hit his 👋 shoulder....

" acha acha ...nhi kaha tumne . Par yeh bolo ki kya keh rhi thi tum pehle ..."

Sai : woh main aapse puchh rhi thi ki aap kal free hai kya ???

Virat : kal ?  Nhi free toh nhi ho ...mtlb ps jaana hai ...tum btao kya kaam hai ...

Sai : woh atcuallg mujhe abhi hospital se msg aya ...humaara kal appointment hai Dr ke saath ... aur first sonography  bhi ...kal hum first time apne baby ko dekh payenge aur uski heartbeat  bhi sunn payenge .... she said excitedly.....

VIRAT got super excited hearing this ....

Virat : sach mein .... !!!!
Main abhi off ke liye mail kr deta hoon .... main itna special momnet miss nhi kar skta .... hum saath mein chl rhe hai kal ....

And she hugged him  .....

" chalo ..... ab sau jaye ...late ho gya hai ..," he said .....

They both lay on bed .... Sai came to virat's side ... Her head and one hand on virat's chest and his one hand around her shoulder and one on her hand which is on his chest ....

Sai fell asleep ...but virat was looking at the ceiling ...he was just thinking about his baby and was damn excited about hearing his baby s heart beat..... He looked towards sai and placed a kiss on her forehead and closed his eyes ....

Morning 7 am ...
Sai was sleeping ... Luckily she was little well  today ....
Virat woke up , freshened up and and went downstairs ... All asked him why he didn't go to ps to which he told them sai had appointment today so he ll be accompanying her ...
They all had their tea ... Then virat took bed tea for sai and went to their room ...

Sai was not in her bed ... She was in washroom ..freshening up ...

Virat ( from outside the washroom ): sai tum theek ho na ??? He asked her because by now he was also aware that this is the tough time for her everyday ..

Sai : haan virat sir ...main theek ho ...bas fresh ho ke aa rhe ho .....

And then she came out. .. he served her tea ...

Virat : sai main na jldi se tayyar ho jata hooon ..phir hume jaana bhi hai ...

Sai : virat sir abhi bas 8 bje hai ...humaari appointment 11 bje ki hai toh aaraam se chlenge...

Virat : arey aise kaise araam se ... Hum pehle hi chle jaate hai ...mujse ab excitement control nhi ho rhi hai ...

Sai : aap bhi na ...

Then finally it was time for them to leave for the hospital....
They took everybody's blessing s and good wishes ....

That's all for today ....

Pls dont forget to vote and comment  ....i ll post next part immediately after 100 votes ....If you all complete the target today only  then I'll post next part today itself ...

One more thing .. I want to ask you all whether I should bring back pakhi to Chavan niwas or not .... Sab kuchh aise smoothly jayega toh itna mazaa nhi ayega ...so just to add up some spice , I thought of bringing back pakhi with complete revenge mode ... Baaki its upto you all ...what ever you all say I'll go by the same ...so pls let me know in comment section your choice and views on this ....

And plssss vote krdo.....

Thankuuuuu!!!