Chapter 27

Some days passed ....

Virat has taken up a very important case and remains very busy in it ...

He gets an early call from police station so leaves early in the morning and comes back late night ...

It's almost been a week ...
Sai and virat had not talked properly ....

Today , a very special thing happened ..... Sai noticed slight  footprints and hand prints of her baby on her tummy ... It felt so good ... But she missed virat ...she wanted him to be with her to enjoy these beautiful moments ...

But she took a picture to show virat when he comes back home ...

It was quite late .... Virat had not still returned ..... Sai kept waiting for him ... she was sitting on the couch reading a magazine but she felt a little pain ...
She walked a little and felt little better ...
By that time finally virat  arrived ...

He was extremely tired and frustrated ...
Sai saw him and got excited as she had been waiting for him ...

V (tired tone ) sai ..tum saui nhi abhi tak .....

S - aap itna late ho gye ....

V - kaam tha ps mein ...

S - oh ...achha virat mujhe na apko kuchh dikhana hai ....

V - sai pls abhi nhi ...abhi main bout thak gya hoon ....pls baad mein baat krte hai abhi Mera sirr phattttt rha hai dard se...

S - virat ..main abhi balm lga dungi na ..apka dard theek ho jayega ..lekin pehle meri baat suniye ...

V - ( irritated ) sai ..maine kaha na abhi nhi ... Pls ...

Virat took his clothes and went to freshen up ....

He came out and laid on his side of bed....

Sai came with food ...

She called out his name ...

S - virat ...

V ....

S - virat ....

V - sai ...kya hai ... ? 😖

S - virat Aapke liye khana laayi hoon ...chliye fatafat kha lijiye ...

V - ( bit louder and angry )sai nhi khana mujhe ... Pls rakhdo.

S - arey aise kaise nhi khaana ... Bhookhe soyenge kya aap ...chliye khayiye thoda sa ...

V - sai pls mujhe rest krna hai ...ise rkhdo main thodi der mein kha lunga ....

Sai frowned and kept the plate aside and sat on her side of bed ...
She was tensed for virat ...

She brushed off the thoughts and was about to lay on bed but she felt a sudden pain in her tummy ... And that pain lasted for certain unusual time ...

She was not able to control it ...

And thought to wake up virat ....

S - virat ...suniye ..

V ....

Sai s pain subsided a little ...but she had felt this pain so many times today and did not want to take any risk ...

She shook virat to wake him up ..
She kept her hand on his shoulder to shake him a little ...

But virat , in frustration jerked off her hand ...

V ( loudly ) kya hai sai ... Kyu pareshaan kre ja rhi ho ...kbse bol rha hoon ki main theek nhi hoon. ..thak gya hun bout ...rest krna chahta hoon.   Lekin tum sunn hi nhi rhi ho ... Bole ja rhi ho ..kbhi kuch kbhi kuchh ... Tum khud toh pura din ghr par rehti ho , lekin main kaam se aya hoon ..rest krna chahta hoon ...aaj 1 hafte baad thodi der rest krne  ka mauka mil rha hai...lekin nhi....tum rest krne kaha de rhi hoon ... pls ...aur agar tum chup nhi baith skti toh bta do main kahi aur chla jata hoon sone ...

He spoke very loudly...for a moment , sai trembled ....

She had tears  in her eyes ...she was already in pain ... She felt very bad.... She started crying silently ...

And then she felt her health deteoriating.... She felt the pain again ...it was getting stronger but she did not wake him up this time and somehow managed to go out of the room ...

She was moving here and there but her pain was increasing ..

She sat on sofa in living area ...holding her tummy ...her head was down and eyes closed ...she was trying to bear the pain ....

Just then pakhi was passing by ...she saw sai ...

P - sai ..tum yaha kya kr rhi ho ?

Sai was not able to speak ...

P - tabiyat khrab hai tumhari ?? Ruko main virat ko bulaati hoon ..

She was going but sai held her hnd ...

S - nhi...nhi ... pakhiiii didi ..unhe rehne dijiye ...woh bimaar hai ..sau rhe hai ...

She spoke in broken words , bearing the pain ...

P - acha theek hai ...main samrat ko bulaati hoon ..hum hospital chlte hai ....

Pakhi called samrat and asked him to come down

...

Samrat came and saw pakhi consoling sai ..

Sm - kya hua ?? Sai theek ho tum ?

P - nhi samrat ...sai ki tabiyat khraab hai ...hume ise ek baar hospital lekar chlna chahiye ....

Sm - haan ...lekin virat kaha hai ? Woh abhi aaya nhi ghar ?

S - dada woh sau rhe hai. ..unki tabiyat theek nhi hai ..

Sm - lekin sai ...agar tumhaari delivery hui toh virat ko toh hona chahiye na ...

S - nhi ...dada ..yeh delivery wala pain nhi hai.... I'm sure ... Delivery mein abhi time hai...

P - samrat ..yeh baatein baad mein hoti rhengi.  Abhi pls chle....

Sm - haan chlo ...

They both managed to take sai to the hospital ....

Doctor examined her ..and said that it was the pain which is  usually felt before labour ...it's normal and nothing to worry ..it's not the time for her to deliver ...

Then doctor gave sone medications ...sai felt better and doctor suggested her to stay in the hospital only for a night under observation....

Precap - virat to know about Sai ...
What will be his reaction  to know that sai is in hospital ????