Chapter 37

Later , all had their breakfast ...

Samrat and pakhi had already informed everyone about their decision to start their relationship afresh  ....
All were happy and excepted pakhi with open arms ...

All were moving about in the hotel ...

Sai was sitting in the garden area with virat .... Virat went to take a call ... Sai also received call from Usha maushi ...

But she wasn't able to hear her she to network issues !

So she stood up and started walking ahead in search of network ....

Her head and arm  raised up , searching for the network , she did not realise when she entered the maze ...

She kept walking but when she noticed that she totally lost the network , she stopped searching and irritadely looked down ...

She looked around all over the place ...

S - ye main kaha aa. Gyi ... 😨

She started moving from there to get out of it but there were so many convulsions that she was not getting the way ...

After walking , finding the way out for atleast 20 minutes , she stopped walking.  .

S - main toh phir wahi aa gyi !!!
Bappa !! Yeh kaha fas gyi main !!

She thought of calling someone but there was no network ...

Meanwhile , virat got over with his call and looked at the bench where they were sitting but did not find sai ... ..

V - kaha chli gyi sai !??.
He thought ...

He thought she might have joined others .... 

He went where others were enjoying but did not find her there also ...

V - samrat , Mohit ...sai ko dekha tum logo ne ?

Sm - nhi ...woh toh tere saath thi na. ..

V - haan ..mere saath thi , par mujhe call aa gya aur phir maine jb dekha toh woh yaha thi hi nhi ..  mujhe lga tum logo ke saath hogi !

Sm - nhi ...yaha nhi aayi infact andar bhi nhi gyi kyu ki kbse thi khde hai ...

P - virat ...call kro na sai ko ...

V - phone non rechable hai !

All  got tensed ...

V - Main ek baar room mein check krke aata hoon ..

And he went from there ...

Here , it's been half an hour and sai is still stuck there ... She is getting now ..more than that she is worried and tensed about how to get out ...

Virat checked everywhere ...

Sm - virat ...mili sai ?

V - nhi ! .mujhe bout fikar ho rhi hai ab ...

Sm - resort se baahar toh nhi gyi ?

V - smrat baahar kyu jayegi woh ?? Aur woh. Bhi mujhe Bina bataye !

M - yeh bhi sahi hai ...

Virat thought for a while and then his sight fell on CCTV CAMERAS ..

And his ACP mode got on ....

V - CCTV dekhta hoon ...pta chl jayega !

M - haan .. dada .. 

Virat went to the resort manager and explained him everything and he showed them the footage where virat saw her getting in the maze accidently ..

V - shit !!!
Mtlb sai tab ki waha andar hi hai !!!

He was extremely tensed for her ...

He remembers their morning conversation where sai was getting so scared of thinking about it !

V - mujhe jaana hoga sai ke pass .. ..

And he was about to go when samrat clutched his arm ...

Sm - virat .... Aise kaise jayega tu ...aur agar tu bhi anadar khi gya toh !??

V - nhi nhi ...kuchh nhi hoga mujhe sai ke pass Jana hai yaar ..

Sm - tcchh ...virat just relax ! Calm down ! Hum kuchh sochte hai ...aise sidha andar Jaana bas risk lena hoga ... Ruk na ..hum sochte hai kuchh ...

Sai had got tired inside searching for the way to come out ....

S - virat !!
She was crying .....

Something striked his mind ...

He immediately ordered for the arrangement of a device (👇)and a speaking trumpet ...

Virat used it and finally spotted sai

Virat used it and finally spotted sai ... she was standing with the support of a pole ...

P - mujhe lgta hai sai kaafi thakk gyi hai !!! I just hope woh theek ho  !

Virat got kind of scared listening this ...

He used the speaking trumpet ...

V -  " SAI ...I HOPE  TUM MUJHE SUNN SKTI HO ..."

SAI LOOKED HERE AND THERE ...

V - " SAI ..PLS JUST RELAX .... TUM AB APNI JAGAAH SE HILNA MTT ....MAIN AA RHA HOON TUMHARE PASS ..U JUST STAY AT UR PLACE AND JUST RELAX ...MAIN ..MAIN. ...DONT WORRY !

He was not able to speak ...he was scared amd stressed for her to this extent ...

S - virat  !! 🥺🥺 😭😭

Virat stabilized the device at a place and with the help of location shown on the remote ...he went inside and with the help of the directions he finally reached her ....

She was about to fall when virat held her from behind ....

She recognized the familiar  muscular support she got ....

Her half opened eyes opened fully and and she looked at virat .....

To be continued !!!!

For this story , just 2 or 3 parts more are left.....
Now I want to complete this story and way to destiny first ... so with regular updates or may be double updates also , of these two stories I'm gonna end it in 2 days and then continue all the other new ones ! 
So pls vote and comment