Chapter 34

The family members have been informed about the picnic ...
All are very excited and eagerly waiting for the day ...

And finally today is the day ....

Sai is getting ready in front of the mirror ... sai was straightenimg  her hair but she was getting tired now ...

And was getting irritated .. 

Virat came out of the washroom ....

And this was the 50 th time when virat asked her something that he had already asked her so many times since morning ...
" Sai tum theek ho na ??? Pakka jaana chahti ho " !?

Sai was already irritated and she bursted on virat ..
" Kya hai virat .... Ek hi cheez baar baar baar baar ... Maine kaha na main theek hoon ... Ek kaam kijiye mujhe jaana hi nhi hai. .. " she almost threw the straightener on the table and sat on bed ...

Virat got scared for a second ... He gulped ...

V - main toh aise hi puchh rha tha Jaan ... Gussa kyu  ho rhi ho ?? He said with broken words and in a trembling voice ...

S - aap jayiye niche jayiye aur sbko kahiye ki main kahi nhi ja rhi . .jayiye ....

V - arey ..mujhe marwaane ka iraada hai kya tumhaara ? Sab mere upar toot pdenge agar maine bola ki tum nhi ja rhi ..

S - toh aap irritate kyu kr rhe hai mujhe .. 

He grabbed the glass.of water and sat on his knees ...

V -  paani pio ! 

She had some water ...

He cupped her face ...

V - kya hua hai sai ? Kyu chirr rhi ho ... ?

S - main kbse Baal straight kr rhi hoon lekin ho hi nhi rhe ...mera pichhe tak haath nhi pahunch rha ... 😣😣😣😣

She said calming herself down .....

V - tcch ..... itni si baat ... Utho ...
Aao mere saath ...
And he made her sit on the chair in front of dressing table ...

And started straightening her hair and her anger subsided ...she adore him through the mirror. ..

Once he was done , he looked at her through mirror and raised her eye brows to know if it is was ok or not ....

She smiled and nodded her head in great excitement ... 

She got up and hugged him tightly
" Thnkuuuu...I luv u " she murmered in his ears ...

He kissed her head while being in hug only ..." I luv u too "

They were in their own world when karishma came there hopping and jumping ... Calling their name ...

They both separated ..

K - dada , bhabhi neeche sab ready hai ...aapka wait kr rhe hai ...

S - hum bas 2 minute aaye ...

K - ok ...

After sometime , they  both got ready and went downstairs ....

All had a very light breakfast and started off their journey....

Virat had dropped the idea of hiring a bus becoz that would be uncomfortable for sai and elders ... So they went in their own cars ...

One car drived by samrat ..pakhi sitting beside him .... And sai and virat at the back seat and Mohit and karishma at the further back seat ...

And all the elders ( bk , ninad , ashwini , omkar , sonali and Mansi bhua ) in another car and this car drived by omkar ....

It was almost going to take one and a half hour for them to reach their ...

Youngsters talked , and enjoyed through the journey....

Sai felt sleepy so she kept her head on virat s chest and virat encircled his hands around her shoulders and virat s head resting on sai s head , they both fell asleep ...

The other two couples adore them ...

They all enjoyed their own  moments and happily reached the place ...

To be continued ....