CHAPTER 17

Sai stood up from bed and went to the balcony .... virat went after her calling her name .....

She stood near the railing angrily .... virat came out and noticed that cold breeze was blowing ....

" arey kya yaar sai ..... " he rushed in fetched a shawl for her and gave around her .....

" nhi leni mujhe yeh shawl ...aap sau jayiye ... jayiye " she said removing the shawl ....

He again put it on her and hugged her from back so that she can't remove it again ...

" sai kyu gussa ho rhi ho ..... main daanta nhi tha tumhe ..bas itna keh rha tha ki aise roh maatt ...acha hum ek kaam krte hai .hum na din meim 2 baar uoar apne room se milne aate rhnege pakkaaa  he said trying to pacify her ....

She looked at him more angrily ..." main aapko chotu c bachi lgti hoon jise aap aise behla phusla lenge ...,hum na din meim 2 baar uoar apne room se milne aate rhnege .pakkaa .she said mimicking him ....

He looked at her thinking what to say in order to convince her ...
" SAI , yaha bout thand hai ... andar chl ke baat krte hai na pls....tumhe thand lag jayegi yaha par ..pls andar chlte hai na ...pls ..." he urged

" han toh maine nhi bulaya apko yaha ...aap jayiye andar....vrna agar aapko thand lag gyi toh phir mujhe daantege "  she said ..

" sai ...mujhe nhi tumhe thand lagegi ..." he said laughinb at her antics ..

She glared at her and he at once stopped laughing ....

She stepped forward ...
" aap na ....aaaahhhhh ..suddenly she felt pain in her back ...
" sai ..,kya hu a...yaha baitho idhar aao ..." and he made her sit on sofa ..

She sat on sofa ...she was holding his hand and her eyes were closed ...she squeezed his hand as she felt the pain ...

" sai ..pls bolo ..kya hua ..." he got very trnsed   ...

" meri back mein bout dard hai ...aahh .." she said ..

" isliye yaha baahr itni hwa mein khrri ho tum ... " chlo andar bed pe ...chlo " he said ...

He held her hand ... took her inside and made her lay on bed ...arranged the pillows well to support her back .... amd went to his side of bed ...

Sai s anger subsided ...or rather her mood agaim swung....

Bed arrangement .... on one side virat ..in between pillows and then sai ....

Sai sigmalled virat to come to her ...

He stood up and went to her side of bed ..

Then sai signalled him to lay with her ...on her side ...

He did so ... pillows were in between at there place only and sai virat both were on sai s side of bed ....

Virat was slightly pressing her back with one hand and his other hand on her baby bump ......

One of the readers had texted  yesterday to update so I had started writing yesterday only .. this was in drafts ....had to write more in this part today and then post  but now not sure I would be writing further parts or not !!!  .... this was already in drafts so posted ...

Don't know whether I would be posting more parts  or not .....

Vote or don't vote...all upto you !!!!! 

THANK YOU !!!