LAST Chapter

Virat ran to her ...

V - sai ...theek ho tum ??

S - I think my water broke ..!! 😰

V - nhi !!

S - kya nahi !!!

V - I  mean ...aise ....tum ...mtlb ...ab

S - VIRAT ...!!!! just relax ....aise panic MTT hoyiye pls ..mujhe aur zyada ghbrahat ho rhi hai ...

V - nhi nhi ...tum shaant rho ...saans lo ...breathe in ...

S - aap baithe kya hai ..aahhh...jayiye na ...get my thinks ...

V - haan ..haan ...main jaata hoon ...
Aai aap pls rukiye yaha . 

M - dada ...aap vahini ko thoda baahar tak lekar ayiye ...samaan main lekar aata hoon ....

V - haan ..ok ...
Sai chlo .... Araam se ...

She held his hand and stood up ... She took blessings from all and walked to the car ...

Samrat drove the car ...pakhi sat beside him. And sairat at the back seat ...

S - virat !!! She cried in pain ...

And held his hand tighter ...

V - shh ...bas bas ...shaant .... Sai breathe in ... Lambi saans lo ...

She did as he instructed ...

V - samrat jldi kr na yaar !!

Sm - arey chla toh rha hooon ...

" Aahhh ...ouchh " she cried ...

Virat rubbed her back ....

V - bas pahunch gye hospital .... Calm down ...

Finally , they reached hospital .....

Sai was taken to her room ... Doctor had been already informed....

Doctor checked her ... 

Doc - I think she s ready for it ... Hum arrangements krte hai and in 10 - 15 minutes  , we ll shift her ...

Here sai s condition was turning miserable with every passing second. ..

" Aaah ... Virat .... Nhi ho rha hai ab bardash ..ouchh aah. ..." She cried in pain ...

" Bas thodi der aur jaan  .... Thoda bardaash krlo pls ...  Abhi dekhna you ll be alright " ..

She held his hand tighter as the apun intensified ...

She  was finally shifted to the delivery room ... Virat stood out. ....samrat and pakhi consoled him .... Calmed him .....

After sometime , doctor came out ...

Doc - virat ...it's getting tough for sai ... Seems she is extremy tired ...she s not able to put her energy .... And this is going to increase the complications ...

V - nhi pls ... Doctor aap kijiye na kuchh ..

Doc - virat we want you to come inside and stand by her ...

Virat nodded ... Nurse guided him to the area where he could wear that hospital  gown ....

He went inside ...
And saw sai ...all drenched in sweat ..... Her eyes closing .....struggling in pain ...

He ran to her and held her hand ...

She felt his presence ..

" Vi...virat ...." 😭She murmered ...