Chapter 25

Sai went with aai ... and all the ladies gathered around that saree wala uncle ...

He was showing sareess to all ...

Sai was very confused ...

Just then virat comes amd sits exactly in front of sai at some distance  ....

Sai could see him and he could also see sai ...
( ab sitting arrangements kuchh aise assume krlo ki sirf sai aur virat ek dusre ko dekh zkte hai and baaki saari ladies ki back hai virat ki tarf )

Virat was doing some work on his laptop ...and then his sight fall on sai who was looking frustrated because of being unable to choose one saree ...

And then she also looked at virat who was continuously looking at her  ..

She took a saree in hand and asked virat in actions about it ...

Virat made a weird a face and nodded in no ...

Then sai showed him another saree ...but he still nodded in no  ...and then his sight fell on a saree ...he signalled her to try that one ...

She smiled ...and took that saree in  hand ....

S - aai ...mujhe yeh saaree pasand hai ....

Aai - arey waaah .... bout Sundar hai ....

Sonali - arey waah ....

S - aai main yeh mirror mein try krke aayi ...

Aai - haan ..araam se ...

She went to her room amd stood in front of  mirror ....

She put the saree on her shoulder ... and smiled ...

Just then virat comes from behind her and back hugged her .... his face resting on her shoulder ...

S - vaise aapki choice bhi kaafi achii hai ....

V  - main jaanta hoon meri choice bout achi hai ...ab tumhe dekhlo ...tum bhi toh meri choice hi ho ...

She blushed ...

V  - dekho toh koi kitna shrmaaa rha hai !!!!

S - koi nhi shrma rha ...chliye Hattiye ... drwazza khula hai ..koi  aa jayega ...

And she tried to free herself from his grip and was about to go ..but virat held her hand and slightly pulled her towards himslf ... His one hand on her waist ...

( Itni masstt photos aur scenes mile hai aaj

( Itni masstt photos aur scenes mile hai aaj ..use krna toh bnta hai 😜)

V - aane do jise aana hai ...i don't care ...

....

Bas ...maine aaj 3 stories update ki hai ...main thakk gyi ho. ...ab baaki kal !!! Bye ...

Precap - romance !!! 💕💕