Chapter 10

Next morning , they both woke up , got ready and went to the hospital first ....

After meeting the doctor , they both went to a mall and bought some clothes for sai and did some other shopping ....

Luckily or unluckily, 🤪🤪today sai s mood swings were extremely high ..

In the mall , they were passing in front of the shop for baby necessities ....

Virat was busy on a call and sai went inside the shop ...

She took the baby clothes in hand and started crying ....

Virat when turned back did not find sai there and then saw her inside  the shop ...and saw her sobbing .....
He got tensed ...

He went near her and tapped her shoulder ...
" Sai ..... Kya hua ... kyu roh rhi ho ?? ..tumhaari tabiyat theek nhi hai ??? "

"Virat ...yeh dekhiye ...kitne pyaare hai yeh kapde ...aur main kitni buri mom ho na ...apne liye itna kuchh leliya aur humaare baby ke liye kuchh bhi nhi liya "and she again started crying ...

And virat started laughing loudly ...

She stared at him and he stoped laughing ....

"Sai ..main already baby ke liye kitne saare kapde pehle se hi la chuka hoon na ... Lekin phir bhi tumhe agar aur lene hai toh lelo na .. ismein rone wali kya baat hai ..." He said ..

Sai wiped her tears ..." Nhi nhi aap already itne saare le aye hai ...baaki hum baby ke aane ke baad le lenge .."

" Bappa !!! Abhi kuchh aur keh rhi thi ab kuchh aur keh rhi hai ...main galt time pe le aya ise baahar " he thought ...but dare not say this in front of her ...😁😁

Then sai s sight fell on a cute baby ...

" Virat ..woh baby kitna cute hai na ..😚😚 " ....
And she went near that baby ...
Baby smiled looking at her ...

" Awww !! Kitna cute hai apka baby " she said to baby s mother ....she came forward to take the baby in her hand ...

And the baby came to her ..
" Sai.  Dhyaan se " .. concerned virat said.....

She again had tears in her eyes . .virat noticed this and said ..
" Sai ..not again ...."he said  And she at once controlled her overflowing emotions ...

Then they gave the baby back and went from there ...

" Virat ...hum movie dekhe pls ...." She demanded ...

" Mmm...nhi sai ...hum ghar chlte hai na ...tum thak bhi gyi hogi ..Ghar ja ke araam se movies dekhenge " virat said ...

Sai again made a sad face and without saying anything just started moving to go from there ...

Virat noticed this ...

" Arey ...wahaan kahaan ja rhi ho ??  Theatre iss taraf hai "   He said ...

She turned back with a huge smile on her face .... She came running back to him ...

" Arey. .arey sai ..aaraam se ..!! " Virat said ..

And she came and hugged him  ...

Then they both bought the tickets ...and went inside the theatre ...

Movie started ...there was a romantic scene going on ...

Again sai began to sob and virat immediately stood up ...

Sai held his arm ..." Kahaan ja rhe hai aap ??" She said....

" Sirf main nhi ...hum ja rhe hai yaha se ...chlo utho " he said ..

" Arey par kyu ?? " She said ..

" Toh aur kya kre ?? Tum yaha par bhi rone lag gyi ...chlo chlte hai yaha se " he said ...

She made him sit ..." Arey dekhiye na woh ladka kitna pyaar krta hai apni wife se ...kitna romantic hai woh ..."

" Achaa ...toh main romantic nahi hoon ??? "😒 He said

She did not replied and just rolled her eyes ....

" Arey yeh kya tha ... Maine kuchh puchha hai jwaab do ..!!"
He said ...

" Chlo theek hai ...Matt do jwaab ..main tumhe dikha hi deta hoon ki kitna romantic hoon " he said mischievously ...

And came forward to kiss her but she turned his face other side with her hand ...

" Theek hai theek hai ...hum abhi Ghar par nhi hai .... Pls control ....!!! " She said blushing hard ..
He smiled looking at her blushing so hard ..

Then he rolled his one arm  around her shoulder and his other hand on hers kept on her baby bump ... they both watched the movie in each other's embrace .....

Then after that day both had their  dinner out followed by ice cream ... And then they both went home ...they both walked in hugging each other ...

Pakhi was just going to her room and saw both of them ...walking , hugging each other and smiling ...

She thought something and smiled evily ...
" Ab dekhti hoon sai , tumhari khushiya  kab tak rehti hai !!! "

And went from there ...

That's all for today ....

Pls vote and comment ....
Thank you !!! 💕