Chapter 30

Virat sat on the stool  near sai s bed .... He did not realise when he fell asleep holding her hand ....

After sometime he woke up , and saw her still sleeping .....
He was about to stand but heard sai murmering something .....
He went closer ...

" Virat sir uthiye.... Ps ke liye late ho jayenge ...." She was murmering while in sleep ...

Virat smiled at her ... and placed a kiss on her forehead ..

She opened her eyes and saw him ... And smiled .....
Then she realised where she was and all that happen yesterday flashed in front of her eyes....

Her smile vanished .....

V - kaisi ho tum ?

S ..........

She did not reply and tried to sit up .... He helped her but she jerked off his hand ...

Before virat could ask her something , doctor came in ...

Doc - good morning ... Kaisa feel kr rhi hai aap ?

S - better ! ! ! ! 🙂

Doc - good ... Mr Chavan aap discharge formalities complete krlijiye phir inhe ghar leja skte hai ....

V - ji doctor ....

Doctor left ...virat looked at sai ..but she rolled her eyes.....

V - sai ... Tumne mujhe kyu nhi btaya raat ko ki tumhaari tabiyat khraab hai ! ?

She looked at him with a kind of shocked expression ...

V - aise kyu dekh rhi ho ?

Pakhi enters.  .

P - ab tabiyat kaisi hai sai ?

S - main theek hoon pakhi didi ...

P - good.....

V - pakhi ..tum ruko  yaha main discharge formalities complete krke aata hoon .... .

P - uski zaroorat nhi hai virat ...maine already krdi hai formalities puri ...

S - pakhi didi samrat dada nhi aaye ?

P - nhi ...kyu kuchh kama tha ..?

S - hum ghar kaise jayenge ?

Virat looked at her ... 💔

V - sai ... main hoon toh yaha ...

P - haan sai ...virat ke sath Ghar chl rhe hai hum ...

Sai rolled her eyes ...

Virat thought not to create a scene in hospital ...first take her home and then talk to her ...

Sai gets down from bed ...pakhi helps her ... Virat offers to help but sai refused to take his help ...

They drive back. Home ....

At home , all already know that sai was not well so had to be admitted in the hospital ..

They reached home ...all asked sai about her health ... And then sai moved to her room to rest ...

Virat followed her ....

He went to his room and saw sai leaning back on bed and resting  ... He first went to the washroom without disturbing her and freshed up ...then came out and looked at sai .. 

He sat on her side of bed silently and carefully took her hand in his hand ...

Sai opened her eyes and saw him looking at her hand and moving his thumb on her hand ...

V - gussa ho ?
Lekin btao toh kya hua ?? Baat kyu nhi kr rhi ho mujhse ? Aur raat ko bhi mujhe kyu nhi btaya ki tum bimaar ho ... ?

He had no idea that she was upsset because of his behavior yesterday ...

Sai did not answer ...took her hand out of his grip and stood up ...

She was about to go but virat stopped her by keeping his hand in front.  

V - sai sai sai ... Aise chup kyu ho ...mujhe btao toh ....aur pakhi bol rhi thi ki stress ki wajaah se tumhari tabiyat zyada khraab ho gyi .... Kis baat ka stress ..

S - yeh sab aap puchh rhe Hai !!!! Seriously !???!!

V - haan ...lekin tum aise kyu Bol rhi ho ?

S - rehne dijiye ...mujhe nhi baat krni ..aap pls mere raaste se hatiyee ...

V - sai ...mujhe baat toh btao ...aise kaise chlega ...mujhe pta toh chle ki kis baat se hurt ho tum ?

S - aapko nhi yaad aapne kal kaise baat ki mujhse ?

V - kal ?

And then virat remembers that how when he returned home , he was tired and frustrated ....and sai asked him to have food but he refused ... And he  asked him to let him  rest ...

V - sai main bout thakka hua tha aur bimaar tha ... Isliye glti se mooh se kuchh nikal gya ... Iska yeh mtlb thodi hai ki tum itne dard mein thi ki tumhe hospital jaana pdaaa aur tumne mujhe btaya tak nhi ...

She thought as if he is trying to accuse her ...

S - maine aapko btaya nahi !!!????
Maine aapko uthaane ki koshish ki thi virat ... Aapko uthaya tha yeh btaane ke liye ki meri tabiyat theek nhi hai ... Lekin aap ...aap ulta mujhe hi sunaane lag gye ... Aapne meri baat tak nhi suni aur mujh par chilaane lag gye ! Aur ab mujhe blame kr rhe Hai !!

All this while she was not looking at him. ..

V - tumne ...mujhe uthaya aur maine baat nhi suni tumhaari ..!??

And then he remembers that pakhi said sai had been crying due to which her health deteorate  ....

V - mtlb ..meri vajaah se tumhari tabiyat itni khraab ho gyi ki hospital jaana pdaa ??

He said in a trembling and stammering voice .....

Sai sensed that unusual tension in his voice and looked at him ... His eyes were filled with tears ...

S - virat .... Aap...

Before she could say something to console him a little , virat started taking back steps ...and left the room ..

S - virat ...virat ....

She got worried ..!

Precap - patch up nd dinner date !! 💕💕