Rising Feelings

After getting Ryko and Eli settled in with Komui, Kuroha sat on one of the balconies of the Order, which just so happened to be down the hallway from her room. The nice summer breeze flew through her hair. She opened her lips and began to sing- "Dancing bears... Painted wings.. Things I almost remember.. And a song.. Someone sings... Once upon a December.

"Hey there Kuroha!" Allen yelled.

Kuroha screams, falling onto the floor. "A-A-Allen!!" She gets onto her knees, red blush covering her face. "Wh-Where did you come from?"

Allen scratched his head. 'From my room I just finished a few sets of exercises. Sorry didnt mean to scare you." Allen smiled nervously. 'Here let me help you up." Allen offered his hand out.

Kuroha couldn't possibly turn a darker shade of red, taking his hand in hers. "Um... Thanks..?" She mutters.

"What were you singing there? Sorry I heard you a little.." Allen scratched his head smiling.

She widens her eyes. "Umm... It's a lullaby.. That my mother used to sing to me.." She plays with the bottom of her skirt. "It's one of the only things I remember from her."

"I see.. You sing pretty good you know?" Allen said looking at her with a smile.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." She smiles slightly.

"Meeewoooo!" Patches loudly meowed at Kuroha.

"Huh? Whats the cat doing here?" Allen asked

"I... Don't know."  Kuroha picks up the cat.

"Meow..!" Patches yawned mid meow.

"Hey there kitty kitty! Wheres Eli and Ryko? Shouldnt you be with them?" Allen asked.

"Maybe they're still with Komui?" Kuroha scratches behind the cat's ear. Patches purrs as she reaches and boops Kurohas nose. Allens cheeks slightly turned pink. He thought it was cute how Kuroha was with Patches. Kuroha grins, smiling like no one has ever seen. "You're such a sweetie!" She gently hugs her.

"Mrrrooww!" Patches continued to purr as she head butts rubbing her soft fur Kurohas cheek.

"We should go put her back in their room." Kuroha smiles.

"Uh where would that be.." Allen asked.

"Umm... I don't know..." Kuroha looks around.

Ryko sniffs down the hallway. "Patches I smell ya down there!" Ryko shouted.

"Meow? (Ryko?)" Patches said hearing her voice.

Ryko comes up the hallway. "Oh you guys found her." Ryko said.

"Meow! (Ryko!)" Patches run and climes up Ryko and lays on her shoulder. "Meow! Meow! (Ryko I went looking around and then I found these two!)" Patches enthusiastically said.

"Ya thats great but you made Eli lose her s*it." You made her worry. Ryko said sternly.

"I dont blame her. Id be worried too." Allen agreed.

Kuroha thinks for a moment, grinning. She hugs Allen's arm gently. "Hey, Allen, why don't you show me around the area? I don't know this town."

"Before that pipsqueak you need to see that weird guy. Lavi told him that I broke your weapon. He wants to see it." Ryko said.

Kuroha groans. "Awww! I don't wanna see him!!" She sighs "Will you come with me Allen?"

"Sure." Allen nodded as Ryko takes them to Komui. They arrive to see Eli looking nervous.