The Start of Sweet, Sweet Revenge

The next morning, Kuroha walks out of her room in right short shorts and a sports bra, heading to workout. Ryko comes around the corner bumping into Kuroha. "Oh! Morning Ryko." Kuroha catches her balance.

Ryko stumbles but catches her footing "Oh. Hey pipsqueak." Ryko said in a tired manner.

"Still recovering from last night?" She teases.

Ryko shook her head. "No.. Just tired.." Ryko held her head with one hand.

"Are you not feeling well?"

"No Im fine I dont get sick. It just happens." Ryko said coughing in her hand.

"Alright." She walks by her. "I'm going to work out. Oh, and if you could, could you keep an eye on Leenalee for me?"

Ryko grew confused. "Sure whatever" Ryko quickly put her hand in her pocket suspiciously.

"Thanks. I appreciate it." Kuroha made her way towards the gym. Ryko felt light headed as she walked a step causing her to hit her head on the wall on the side, knocking herself out. "Huh?" Kuroha turns, gasping. "Ryko!!" Kuroha rushes to her, picking up her head and placing it gently in her lap. "ALLEN!! LAVI!! KRORY!! ELI!! SOMEONE HELP!!"

Lavi and Allen run around the corner "Whats happening!?" Lavi exclaimed.

"Whats the matter?!" Allen exclaims.

"Ryko isn't acting right, she fell and passed out!" Kuroha explains.

Lavi comes over to feel her head. "She doesnt have a fever Did she talk weird?" Lavi asked.

"No, she was talking just fine..."

"Did she seem tired?" Lavi asked.

"She did actually..." Kuroha looks down to her.

"Then that might be it. She mightve passed out due to the fact that she doesnt get sleep so her body just shuts down, Even though shes not human insomnia can still affect her just like a human. Lavi thought for a moment. Do you know if she over exerted herself or anything? Like did something physically tiring?" Lavi asked.

She blushes. "Um... yeah... but it's not my place to say."

Allen noticed something as he grabbed her hand. "Uh Lavi" Allen shows her hand that has a bit of blood on it.

"Go get Eli. She must know more than we do. Allen, help me carry her back to her room." Kuroha ordered.

"Well carry her you lead the way since you know where their room is." Lavi said.

"Right. Let's get going." Kuroha gently places Ryko's head on the ground. Allen and Lavi pick up Ryko and follow Kuroha. Kuroha knocks loudly on the door. "Eli?!"

Clashes and clangs are heard on the other side. "Patches! Patches relax!" Eli yelled

"Meowww!!" Patches cried.

"Uh cat problems I guess this morning.." Allen comments.

"We don't have time for this." Kuroha opens the door roughly. "ELI!!"

"Im coming j-just a second!!" Eli said frantically trying to get Patches.

Kuroha walks over and gets on one knee. "Patches, come here sweetie."

"Meoww!" Patches jumps on Kurohas shoulder to Rykos back. She then goes to Rykos shoulder and lays rubbing her head on Rykos fluffy ear.

Eli runs over huffing and puffing holding her knees looking down. "This cat..." Eli mumbled

"Eli, there's something wrong with Ryko." Kuroha explains. "I don't know what's wrong. She just suddenly hit the ground."

"O-Oh! Bring her over to the bed!" Eli instructed Allen and Lavi.