A Girl's Return

A painful two weeks has gone by with no word on the missing girl. Komui sent Allen, Ryko, Lavi, and Krory out to find Kuroha, who was spotted in a run down home seventy miles away from the Order.

“This is such a pain, and I still haven’t gotten use to these things.” Flexing her claws (her innocence) in and out.

” Flexing her claws (her innocence) in and out

Lavi looked at Ryko “Do you smell her yet?”

Ryko looked back with a pissed off face with a tic on her head. “I will take these claws and rip off your face if you ask me one more time you’ve asked me five times for the past 10 minutes.” Ryko glared and Lavi turned purple and backed off.

Krory and Allen are surveying the area for any leads. Ry
ko sniffs sees something on the ground, she picks it up. It’s a piece of ripped clothing, she sniffs it.

Ryko smirks “We have our lead.” She turns to the as they smile at her.

Soft singing catches Ryko's ears, coming from a broken down building in the center of town. Ryko’s ear twitch. “Follow me!” 

“Gotcha!” Krory, Allen, and Lavi follow behind Ryko. They continue running until the reached the center of town. The others pant like the ran a marathon due to Ryko’s stamina being quite good even with insomnia. Ryko looks at the broken building, she sniffs.
“Alright come on out.” Ryko sternly said.

The singing stops, as the entire house how falls silent. “Oi get your s**t together you guys. Keep your guard up.” Ryko told them as they stood up straight. Ryko gets closer to the building.

When they reach the door of the building, inside was Kuroha, sitting down and holding her bloody left arm. "Why...? Why did you come for me...?"

Allen looked at her with concern in his eyes. “Because we want you to come back to the order- No… home.”

Lavi and Krory nodded in agreement.

Ryko crouched to her level “You don’t want to do this and you know it. I can see it in your eyes.”

Kuroha looks away, trying not to cry. "I've done so much wrong... And yet you still accept me?"

“You’ve done things against your will. That’s not exactly you doing wrong things.” Ryko says to Kuroha.

Kuroha finally breaks, crying. "I.. I'm sorry... I never meant to hurt any of you..."

“Don’t worry about it Kuroha.” Allen gets closer to her. “I understand you didn’t mean what you did.” Allen strokes her hair.

She moves, and hugs Allen tightly. "I never wanted to hurt the guy who chose me... I'm sorry."

Allen hugged her back as Ryko was still next to them crouched making a blank expression. Lavi and Krory just looked at each other and smiled. Kuroha pulls away, then looks to Ryko. "Thank you."