Lavi's Potential Girlfriend?

"Okay. I swear Lavi is going to screw this up." Kuroha spies on them from around the corner. "As far as I know he has zero luck with girls."

"Oh come on! I believe in him!" Eli said looking at him.

"Hmmmm..." Allen just stares.

"Shiru seems almost... Robotic. This isn't going to go anywhere." Kuroha whispers.

"I'll have some Raman noodles with dango for dessert." Lavi orders for himself.

"I'll take a black coffee and... Oh! Teriyaki chicken! With white rice!" Shiru orders. "Please and thank you!"

Jerry grins. "Coming up the my buddy and the pretty lady!"

"I'm excited! Jerry's food is always so good!" Lavi expressed smiling at Shiru.

"It is? I shall take your word for it." She smiles back.

"See it's going good!" Eli whispered.

"Yeah let's hope he doesn't mess it up." Allen whispered back.

"He's obviously going to mess it up. He didn't even take her out of the Order to eat. First red flag." Kuroha snickers.

"Kuroha were you listening earlier? She has to go back to work after this this is all he could do with a short time!" Eli explains.

"He could've offered..." Kuroha pouts.

"Well it's not like it's a date or anything, they're just getting to know each other. He's taking it slow which is smart." Allen said.

"Two points for him." Kuroha watched them closely.

Shiru sits down, nervously playing with her hair. Lavi giggles and sips his noodles. Shiru politely puts her hands together in front of her face. "Itadakimasu!" She takes her chopsticks and starts eating.

"So how is it?" Lavi asked with his mouth full but then swallows.

As she takes a bite, her eyes light up with joy, "It's amazing!!"

"I told you it was good!" Lavi smiled big and continued to eat his ramen.

"You were absolutely correct!" Shiru giggles.

Lavi finishes his noodles and eats two of his dango, he takes the last one off in his hand putting his hand towards Shiru. "Would you like the last one Shiru?" Lavi offered.

She widens her eyes. "Are you sure?"

Lavi nodded. "Yeah!"

"Well then I accept. Thank you."

"Wow it seems to going well.." Eli stared.

"Agreed, she seems happy.." Allen also stared.

"Is there something wrong with that girl? I mean I'm not upset that this is going well, but she just seems... Very, very off." Kuroha whispers.

"I don't know I haven't really noticed.." Eli whispered.

"You haven't noticed? Her speech, it sounds ancient. And her posture is too nice. And she acts like she doesn't know anything but what exists inside her own mind." Kuroha frowns.

Eli thinks. "Hmmm maybe she likes old times?"

"I kinda noticed that as well, but she doesn't seem bad. Maybe that's the way she is?" Allen whispered.

"I hope Lavi can talk to her about her abilities... I'm more curious about that than anything else." Kuroha looks back to the pair, as Shiru stands after finishing her food.

"When you're all set I'll walk you back to your work area if you want." Lavi said.

Shiru blushes a bit, covering her face with a portion of her hair. "Um.. If you'd like to, I am able to show you what I do in the nurses station if you'd like."