Ryko's Resentment

"Oi! Komui, there's been absolutely no trace of innocence here. And there hasn't been a single Akuma." Kuroha reports.

"Our Finders have seen something there that you haven't. Have you talked to Ryko?" Komui asks.

"Yes, I have. It was... Interesting." Kuroha sighs.

"Well good. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious." Komui hangs up, as Kuroha puts the phone down with a groan.

"Well there's no Akuma most likely due to the innocence but they should still be lurking right? I'm thinking there might be something else here at work keeping them away.." Lavi thinks

"Something else?" Allen questioned.

"There has to be. Otherwise they would've come out by now." Kuroha answers.

"I've been feeling something else here but I can't identify it.." Krory said lifting his hand to his chin.

"I feel the same.. What about you Lavi?" Allen asked.

"Hmm.. it's almost unworldly to be honest. Other than that I don't know." Lavi said.

Kuroha's eyes flash red, as she grips her head. "Ungh... Damnit..."

"Kuroha maybe you should lay down and get some rest.. you've been up and about a lot and you seem tired.." Allen says concerned.

"He's right go rest." Lavi encouraged.

"No, I'm fine. Honestly." She sighs. "We just need to get this done."

"The real question is where to start.." Lavi pondered.

"And how to find the innocence..." Kuroha grips her head tighter, growling a bit in pain. "Damn..." Her eyes shine a brilliant crimson red, as she sinks down to her knees. "A... Ah... AHHHHHHHHH!!! AAAHHH!!" She screams, tears streaming from her eyes. Her screams are loud, and filled with agony.

"Kuroha!" Allen yelled getting on his knees grabbing her shoulders. "Kuroha what's the matter?!" Allen yelled

"H-Hey! What's happening!?" Lavi exclaims as Krory goes on his knees behind Kuroha hovering his hands behind her ready to catch her if something happens.

"Make it stop... Make it STOP!!" She begs, grabbing onto Allen and stares him in the eyes. Her pupils are severely dilated, but it seems like there's something visibly trying to escape from her eyes.

Allen holds her tight. "I know you're in a lot of pain.. but I don't know what I can do to help other than this.." Allen said soothingly comforting Kuroha.

Her breathing slowly, as she calms down, her screams reducing to small sobs. "A-Allen... Lavi, K-Krory... I.. You have to know something..."

"What is it?" They said in unison.

"The Earl... Has a part of my soul.." She manages to get out.

"What is he doing with it?" Allen asked.

"Damn the Earl is a freaking devious fella huh." Lavi said.

"He's holding onto it until I kill all of you..." She responds.

"Hmm. Is there anyway to get it back?" Allen asked,

"I have no idea... I haven't had that piece for years." She sighs. "There's something else he did to me. There's something inside me that loves killing. And I can't control it."

"I'm sure we can handle it" Lavi said.

"I mean Krory bit me when we met I've been through worse." Allen said.