The Monster Within

Alohi gets in a running position. "Now hold on tight!" Alohi speeds off like a car going 80 mph holding on tight to Kuroha making sure not to drop her, she runs and runs until she makes it to the library where she finds the white haired boy taking to some scientists. "You're Allen correct?"

Allen turns around to see Alohi. "Oh! Hey-" Then he noticed Kuroha in her arms. "Whoa! Kuroha!" He runs up to them and puts his hand on her forehead. "What's the matter Kuroha?" Allen looked at her with worried eyes as he stroked the top of her head lightly.

"I... I can't control it for much longer... It's taking over... It hurts Allen, it hurts..." She holds back her tears.

Allen takes her from Alohi and carries her like Alohi did and kisses her forehead. "Do you want to go to my room?"

"Y-Yes.." She whines.

Alohi's face darkens. "There better be no monkey business young man." Alohi glared with her golden eye and Allen gulps.

"Y-Yes ma'am..!" Allen yelped but then Alohi vanishes. "Huh?!" Allen looked around. "Oh well let's go Kuroha!" Allen said as he starts running to his room.

-----------

Allen closes the door behind him with his foot and walks to the bed putting Kuroha down. He puts her under the covers and sits on the floor looking at her face as he strokes her hair.

She groans, her hands slowly and painfully turning into axes. "I don't want to hurt you..." She weakly looks over to him.

"Oh don't worry about me!" Allen smiles softly and then looks at her with soft eyes he then reaches to her face, kissing her on the lips.

She blushes, kissing him back, her body naturally relaxing on it's own, but her hands keep transforming.

Allen pulls away and looks at her trying to think of conversation to keep her mind away. "Oh! Uhm how's Ryko?"

"She's..." She breathes in deeply. "Resting."

Allen raised a brow at that. "That's odd... She's not exactly the person that does that..."

"She needs it.." She shuts her eyes, beginning to sweat. "I'm scared Allen..."

"I know.." Allen responded softly. "It's gonna be ok, just think about all the good things you have. You have friends and we are your family and you have me. I know you think it sometimes but you're not alone Kuroha." Allen said in a soft tone but still sounding serious.

"I feel so alone..." She looks to him, her eyes shining a bright red. "The demon inside me keeps telling me to kill.."

Allen looked at her with soft eyes. "Kuroha, don't listen to them I know you don't want to. This is your body not theirs try and take that control with everything you have I believe in you." Allen encouraged giving her a warm smile.

She reached to him with her mostly morphed axe hand. "Allen... Will you sing to me...?"

Allen blushed a tad. "Anything for you." Allen starts singing sweet melodies that he got from his adoptive father Mana as he gently strokes her cheek.

She closes her eyes, listening as she mutters to herself, her hands slowly starting to turn back to flesh and bone. Allen continues to sing his soft melodies as he felt the room get cool like a relaxing cool feeling he paid it no mind and continued to sing.

Color returns to her face as she finally relaxes, her eyes shifting back to green. She doesn't alert her boyfriend, as she continues to listen to him sing. They both dozed of to sleep and get some well deserved rest. Alohi makes herself visible and floats around them not to make a sound as she grabs a little blanket and wraps it around Allen.