Christmas Special: Holiday with an Idol

Jungkook struggled to knock on the door in front of him. He let out a heavy sigh as he adjusted all the gifts he held in his arms. He didn't even know how he made it here without dropping anything. The door finally opened, Namjoons eyes wide with shock.

"Where did all these come from?" Namjoon asked as he started to help the younger put the gifts down. Jungkook plopped down onto the couch to catch his breath after he finished putting the gifts down.

The younger put his finger up, asking for a moment. "They're from fellow idols-" He huffed out "We had rehearsals for the Christmas show today and everyone brought gifts since it's Christmas in a few days" Jungkook stood up and walked over to the older, he grabbed Namjoons face and kissed him.

"I'm gonna shower real quick, then we can make dinner" Jungkook smiled. Namjoon nodded. The younger walked off towards the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

Namjoon let curiosity get the best of him. He always wondered what celebrities got each other and Jungkook wasn't a rookie anymore. He was one of the biggest names in the game at the moment. Namjoon walked over to one of the gifts and peeked into the bag. He pulled out a pair of Louis Vuitton sneakers. Namjoons eyes about popped out of his head. He felt like he shouldn't even be touching them. He placed them back into the bag and peeked into another. After sneaking a peek into several other bags, Namjoon felt dizzy, he couldn't even look in the other for fear of passing out. Everything was easily over three hundred dollars.

Namjoon was now panicking about his gift to Jungkook. He bought him a matching bracelet that was within in price range, which even then was a bit expensive. Namjoon felt his heart racing, how is he supposed to compete with a bunch of luxury gifts from Idols? Namjoon rushed over to the tree and grabbed his gift from underneath. He couldn't give it to Jungkook. He needs to work more and save more money. He needed to get something expensive for him.

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom and into their room, getting dressed. He walked out and walked over to Namjoon.

"How was your day, Joonie?" Jungkook asked as he sat down on the couch. Namjoon started watering his plants out of panic. He felt like a child not wanting to get caught snooping.

"It was good, we had the same lady come in today who always puts books on hold and never gets them in time" Namjoon chuckled.

Jungkook eyed the older as his back was turned to him "Are you okay?" he got up and walked up to Namjoon resting his head on his shoulder "You watered your plants yesterday... You're gonna over water them" Jungkook grabbed the olders hand and took the watering tin from him.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine, just a really stressful day..." Namjoon walked towards the kitchen "Do you want to order in tonight? I don't feel like cooking" he suggested.

"Sure, I'll buy-"

"No! No- You bought the other night, I'll buy tonight" Namjoon panicked. Namjoon was starting to feel the inferiority that occurred when dating someone famous.

Jungkook was a true celebrity now and Namjoon was still working at the same old library job. Namjoon knew what the idol life consisted of, he was friends with Yoongi and Seokjin who were both pretty famous. But, he never considered the reality of being with someone famous.

"Oh, look! It's snowing~" Jungkook exclaimed in awe. Namjoon watched as the younger walked over to the window, smiling at the snow.

Namjoon felt his heart skip a beat. All his worries disappeared when he looked at the man in front of him. Namjoon knew deep in his heart none of that material stuff mattered. He was so madly in love with Jungkook and vice versa. They could get each other air for a gift and they'd cherish it with every fiber of their being.