Ch-15| When Sh!t Happens

Ethan-

"SURPRISE!!" People yelled jumping up. Amy's face looked surprised. She then began to cry out of happiness. People hugged her left and right. Wishing her a happy birthday.

"You knew?" Amy said once she finished greeting everyone. I nodded, smiling that I got away with it. "That's why you made me wear this dress out!" She smiled excitedly, piecing it together. "Thank you for that by the way." Derek smirked at Amy who blushed. I nodded and let them enjoy they're time together.

"Thank you for helping me with this." I smiled softly at Mark. He smiled back and pulled me in for a kiss. "Can we drink now?" My eyes looked up at Mark. He nodded and led me to the drinks in the kitchen. "What are you gonna make me?" I asked smirking as Mark turned into a bartender. "Something that taste good but will get you drunk fast. I wanna have fun." He smirked. I blushed at his boldness. If mark wants to have fun, I'll show him fun.

No POV-

As the night went on, Ethan and Mark partied hard. Amy followed which left her boyfriend sober, as a babysitter. Amy was drunk and had started a game of bear pong in Marks dinning room that he said was off limits. She didn't care as alcohol had taken over her and any thought she had was done.

Mark and Ethan were at eachothers hip. When Bob could't stop the couple's pda, he managed to make it worse, as revenge, Mark and Ethan decided to start a game of 'seven minutes in heaven'. Their first contestant, Bob. Mark almost managed to make Wade go in, but Mark decided against and sent him in with a girl Bob really likes. "Let's hope it works" Ethan hopefull smile catching his boyfriends attention.

Everyone had gone through 'seven minutes of heaven'. Couples had formed but was up to them to make it work? There was a crash which allerted Mark adn Ethan. Though slightly drunk, the crash sobered them enough to become the adults they are. When they got to the off limits dinning tabel. Mark and Ethan gasped, matching their faces with everyone else who had seen what happened. Some random guy had jumped on Mark's table and broke it.

"Everyone out of the dinning room before I stop this party!" Mark yelled, Ethan knew he wouldn't cancel Amy's birthday party but he needed a threat to get people to listen. As everyone walked out they left trash around the broken table. Mark put a wall divider he would use as a bulletin board that he got from an office sale who were upgrading products.

"Maybe put a note, anyone who enters will be made to leave the party." Ethan suggested to Mark who went to get drunk again. "Nah, I'll just scare the shit out of them to make them leave." Mark laughed and handed a red solo cup to Ethan.

The party resumed, not Ethan nor Mark noticed that Emily had invited herself to the party. Since every person there had at least one drink they were all too busy to notice either.

"Mark can we go to the pool?" Amy asked mark. Since he felt bad for ruining the kids and still needed to clean the pool, he decided for it. "Sure, Im getting the pool cleaned this weekend so go crazy, not too crazy though I have neighbors." Mark laughed. "Amy you don't have clothes to where!" Ethan laughed along too. Everyone's words almost slurred similarly.

"That's not a problem. Let's take the party outside!" Amy yelled which excited the crowed in the house. Bodies moved slowly since traffic appeared. But soon everyone was out. Everyone but two people.

Mark had gotten lost in t he crowed, Ethan don't know and assumed Mark was out there with him when he jumped in the pool with Amy. Derek had now realized he was babysitting more than one person but he didn't mind doing it for one night if it mean his girlfriend would have the best birthday party ever.

Loud people took over Marks yard but Ethan reminded them to stay quiet or the police would be called and stop the party which no one wanted and surprisingly agreed to lower the volume. The party was till fun, just slightly quieter.