Ch 2- When Mark acted really well

Ethan-

His eyes were dark but they shined like starts. He was smiling and I was just mesmerized. His hand extended and I felt like it took me forever to shake his.

Soft. I'd assume they were going to be rough. The shake felt like it took forever but it was only seconds.

"Hello Ethan, I'm Mark" my name rolled of his tongue like it should be in his mouth all the time. I bit my lip to stop myself from making any weird noises. "I'm Ethan.....you already know that" I felt so embarrassed. He chuckled which made me melt but want to hide.

"Do you know how to make pottery?" Mark asked. I was still trying to recover from the embarrassment. His stare was intimidating so looked at his shirt.

"You walk fast. I didn't get to apologize" I said randomly. "I wasn't your fault." Mark smirked. It made me melt again. "I don't" I answered his question.

"Then it'll be fun learning something new" he smiled and looked at Sean then at Felix. I nodded, agreeing.

"Ethan can you help put more drinks in the cooler?" Amy said. I nodded and went to the editing room where we kept the extra drinks.

"You need help?" I heard a voice say. "Oh uh, it's fine, but thanks" I smiled. Having trouble to come any sentences. "Hand them over" Mark  ignored me. I handed him some drinks. Our fingers touching.

"How do you know Amy?" I asked as I grabbed more drink. "She's a friend of mine. She helps me film videos sometimes." Mark explained as his eyes scanned the room. I nodded, taking glances at him. "You?" Mark asked. "Childhood friend" I gave my story. "Have you guys ever dated?" Mark asked with one eyebrow up. "No" I smiled softly. "How come?" He kept on it. "I'm gay" I blurted out. Mark smirked nodding keeping his eyes on me.

"Well I was gonna say we have another thing in common if you said yes. We dated many years back." Mark explained.

So he's not a potential bachelor. He's straight. I lightened a little since I wasn't gonna get a chance.

"Well we have seen each other naked if that counts?" I asked wanting to laugh at how random my comment was. "Yeah, kind of" he chuckled as we grabbed more drinks to take. We walked out and went to the kitchen where the coolers were.

"Would you believe me if I told you that Ethan didn't know who you were when I mentioned you?" Sean came to us in the kitchen. Felix behind him. "Well at least he knows me now" mark shrugged. "I just assumed everyone knew me?" He added.

"Big ego" I laughed. "Not the only thing that's big" he winked at me. "He's not wrong" Sean added then we all laughed. "Not fair, I haven't seen mark naked" Felix added to the joke, "well I haven't either." Mark looked at me. "You want to?" He smirked trying not to laugh. I felt myself blush but I hid it kind of by turning to get a drink quickly. "Totally" i winked.

"Mark!" I heard some chick yell. "Emily" mark said unamused to the woman hugging him. "How have you been?" She asked excited looking up. "I've been great. How was Greece?" Mark asked trying to be polite. "It was great, got a little tan while I was there. Maya and I went to a lot of nude beaches" she tried flirting but it sounded so desperate.

"This isn't our conversation" Sean looked at me. I nodded. "We should go before we hear something we don't want to" Felix added. Sean and I nodded agreeing leaving mark and Emily.

"Felix, we got to go" martzia came to us. "Oh okay." He went along saying bye to us. "Did you get wings yet? Amy made me drive really far for them because she claimed they were heaven." I laughed. "Yeah I got a couple. They were okay but I know a better place, I'll take you some time." Sean smiled. "It's a date" i joked. "Can't wait" Sean laughed playing along.