Ch-6 when the Challenge is Accepted

Sean-

"You're an ass" Mark spat. We were at my place talking about the situation. "How am I an ass??"I asked watching as his face got red. "You knew I liked Ethan" Mark yelled as if it was obvious. I mean it kind of was but the way Mark fell for Ethan. I wanted that. So I fell for Ethan too.

"Well Ethan is into me? So I don't know what to tell you?" I explained feeling kinda bad. "That's why you're an ass. You took him from me." Mark yelled tightening his fists.

I walked to the kitchen and he followed. I handed him a water hoping he'll take it. He did and he was soon looking less aggressive.

"I feel like I kinda won though?" Maybe i am an ass? "Bitch" mark said and rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Ya know how I like a challenge though right?" Mark smirked evilly at me. "What?" I asked confused and went back to the living room with Mark following again. "What if we compete for Ethan?" "Mark that doesn't sound like a good idea. Ethan isn't an object to be won." I fought. "Come on! Are you afraid to lose?" He smirked and turned his head.

"Fine, but I want rules" I explained.

Mark-

"Fine, but I want rules." Sean looked at me. My eyes rolled since he had to make it boring with rules. "What?" Annoyance in my voice. "No sex. Even if Ethan wants too." "What? Fine. Is that all?" Sean thought for a bit more. "He obviously can't know about this. Uh no sabotaging. Like if Ethan and I go on a date. You can't like call Ethan the whole time I'm with him or make up a fake accident so we'll have to leave. Same goes the other way." Sean explained. "Please tell me that's it. Anymore rules and I'll just cheat the whole way through." I joked but I kinda wasn't. "That's it. But no cheating." Sean said. "Now leave my house you ass" Sean chuckled but I know he really wanted me gone.

Ethan-

Amy walked into my room and laid down on my bed while I folded my clothes after drying them.

"It's just not fair" she started again. "Amy please. I fell for Sean on my own. And I want to be with Sean. Mark seems like a great guy but you guys played a game to make it more fun for you, not for me." I explained. "I'm gonna sleep, can you leave?" I asked a little annoyed at her. She sighed but left defeated.

I changed out of my clothes, I wore a tshirt and my boxers. My phone buzzed and I checked who it was.

Mark:hey Eth:) I was wondering if we could go out and grab some coffee? I want to apologize in person and make it up to you with some coffee and a donut or something? Haha

My face felt a little hot and I couldn't help but smile.

Me: Sure:) when and where?

My hands started to shake a little and I was panicking a bit from being so nervous. My phone buzzed again and when I checked who it was, I saw it was Sean instead of Mark.

Sean- hey babe! I got an idea. What if we film a video tomorrow? I need to film a new video but I also want to spend time with you so why not do both?

He called me babe? Are we official or is it a nickname? I mean he hasn't asked me? So maybe he's going to when I see him?

After cleaning my room and snacking a little I decided to go to sleep a little early since I knew if I went to sleep later, I'd only stay up thinking about Mark and Sean.

Morning-

When my alarm blared i first wanted to turn it off and keep sleeping but then I realized I was going out with Mark.

My feet touched the cold floor but were soon in my slippers.

When I caught my reflection on my vanity, I saw how crazy my hair was. I should shower.
My eyes quickly looked at the time at my alarm and saw I did not have enough time but I knew I needed one so I quickly took one.