chapter 8

Previously:
"How will you came back wei ying"said lan Wangji Wich made the other side to flinch.
"Oh I don't know but  i want to tell you guys  something"said Wei ying as he looked at the people from the past.
3pov:
"Everyone hear this there's some things you have to know that I read and very important I stay .
first there's xue yang  need to be captured he helped meng Yao in his plans but of course with sue she most of the parts."
"Mn"said lan zhan.
"Nie huaisang i Know what you did and what you know .what can I say I'm not surprised"said wei ying with a smirk.
"why are not surprised ?" Said nie huaisang after understanding what wei ying said.
" no ,I'm not  because I know how smart can you be and how you hide  that fact behind the facade of a useless person and deceiving everybody.
I'm your best friend of course I know you the best , i know  you even better than your brother does.
you had stories together we have adventure together, me and future you, we were  like stick bars of course with my brother.
We always make troubles ,get drunk do this together all the same old days. even  now we always do this but not that much because most of us have responsibilities but we always keep on track."said wei ying with a smile .
Nie huaisang smiled remembering the old days and Jiang Cheng wished to be back to these days.
" do you want them to know or not it's your choice" said wei ying looking at nice huaisang.
everyone look at any nie huaisang.
he just smiled and laughed a little ,he said " you can tell them "
"Is that so then, everyone  my best buddy nie huaisang here know about what meng Yao and what he did and he know that he killed his older brother and all these years have been planning to take him down at the most worst death.
I mean he's captured now but in the diary ,I read that he was killed more specifically by your hand brother-in-law."said wei ying.
Everyone looked at nie huaisang speechless ,the useless sect leader planned all this meanwhile lan Xichen froze he killed him?
"I...killed him?"asked lan Xichen helplessly.
"Nie huaisang planned it and you killed  him by accident"answered wei ying.
Lan Xichen just looked aways tears threatening to fall.he didn't know what to think cry for how was his sworn brother A-yao killed his sworn brother his da-ge or that how stupid he was to believe him and not his own brother.
"Well about xue yang, he's just a teenager that had been treated badly and not fair .
He was just a kid who his pinky was cut off and wanted to take revenge e.
so be wise and good at judgement"
Said wei ying.
Everyone stayed silent after the speech.
After that many nodded and tried to discuss the punishment for Meng Yao an su she and what to do to Xue yang.
While lan wangji was happy and beaming by his husbands smartness and pure heart .

After that, everyone begin to go.
"Xian mama , let's go "said a junior.
Wei ying just sighed .the kids in his timeline used to call him this .
"Lan zhan you have the book Don't you?"asked wei ying.
"Is it this?"said lan wangji as he showed him a black book.
"Yes read it in the end and Try to find a way so we will be back."said wei ying.
"Mn,i will tell our families that we are ok"said lan wangji.
"Bye ,kids say bye to daddy"said wei ying.
"Bye daddy"said the kids as they waved below kisses to their father.
Wei ying just laughed a sweet laugh.
As they begin to walk wei ying remember something .
"A-sang"said wei ying
"Yes?"said nie huaisang
"Your brother's body had been cut off"said wei ying.
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️💖Stay tuned 😉🍵

N:I hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️💖Stay tuned 😉🍵