chapter 4

A.N:
So here's a next chapter so you won't be hanging on
          (つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ(つ≧▽≦)つ
Previously:
Mama"it was heard.
"I'm here "wei ying said "lan zhan we have to find them".
Lan zhan nodded.
But before they move the saw three little figure falling .
3pov:
The children screamed .
Lan zhan , lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng jumped and  catched one of the falling  figure.
Lan zhan came back to wei ying quickly scarred that someone will hurt him."A-yuan"said  softly wei ying.
He came closer and hugged the poor boy who was crying "sh , don't cry Mama's here"said wei ying hugging the little boy in his arms.
"Mama"yelled the two children .
Lan Jyingy who was in lan Xichen hold and Jin ling who was in Jiang Cheng hands.
"I want to go to mama,let me go"cried Jin ling and lan Jyingy cried "Mama".
Jiang Cheng, lan Xichen and the past self of the kids froze .
"Uncle , let me go "said Jin ling.
Wei ying said "give me the kids".
Lan Xichen was about to walk until he heard Jiang Cheng said "no".
Wei ying gave lan Yuan to lan zhan and begin to walk .now his stomach was more visible to them. And came to the direction of Jiang Cheng with lan zhan with him to protect him.
"What did you say to me"said wei ying calmly , yeah in the outside he was but in the inside he was fuming with anger.
"No "yelled Jiang Cheng Wich made Jin ling cry harder .
Wei ying slapped Jiang Cheng, yes he slapped him hard ,his cheek was red.
Jiang Cheng was supposed to feel angry actually he was but surprise and disbelief was more . Wei ying slapped him???he couldn't believe.
Wei ying took Jin ling in his arms Wich the baby immediately hugged "mama"said the little one crying.the older Jin ling watched this interaction, wasn't that the one who killed his parents but it wasn't either.he had a weird felling.
Wei ying hugged and patted Jin ling head  and said"shh, I'm here,you were alone , you were scared right, I'm here and nothing will happen to you."
The older Jin ling was  somehow jealous .
Wei ying looked at Jiang Cheng with anger in his eyes"look here,you maybe look like A-cheng but you're not my bother, my brother will never hurt me unlike you and i will not treat you as my brother if you keep this altitude with me". Jiang Cheng couldn't but look at wei ying.
"Mama","don't worry my baby I'm here".lan Xichen bring lan Jyingy to wei ying.
"A-yi don't cry"said wei ying Patting his head than hugging him.
"Why am I calling you mama?"asked Jin ling surprisingly calm .
"Well i was you're mama since you were little"said wei ying.
"Am i you're son too?"asked Jin ling.
"Jin ling"shouted Jiang Cheng.
The older Jin ling jumped a bit as the little one became scared and hugged tighter ready to cry.
"Can you stop yelling , you're scarring them."said wei ying angrily.
"Shh , Jin ling I'm here"said wei ying.
"A-ling come hear "called wei ying the older Jin ling.
Jin ling walked to him while wei ying give the little kids to lan zhan and lan xichen.when he reached wei ying hugged him and said"you were alone weren't you? My poor little A-ling"said wei ying softly with a lot of love.
Jin ling begin to cry and hugged the other male .wei ying only patted his head and back and said "you were really strong ".
Wei ying said "where's my two other children, A-yuan , A-yi ,come here and give you're mother a hug".
The two came and hugged him. They stared to cry ."shh,why are you crying,you should smile"said wei ying.
After that moment.
"Can I ask you a question?"asked Jin ling ."anything"said wei ying whipping Jin ling's tears.
"Am i you're son"asked Jin ling .
"Yes and no"replied wei ying whipping the other two boy's tears.
"Huh?"
"You know the three of you are my children, A-yuan and A-yi are my biological children they're twin but you are not , you're like the future you have the same parents"said wei ying with sadness in the last part.
"Why am I not with them ,are they .."
"You're parents had a car accident- "
" What's that??"asked older lan Jyingy.
"Well a car is a carriage without a horse and can really be fast,and you're parents had drove it in a rainy day with a speed and had an accident and they died"said wei ying.
Jin ling thought that he was unlucky his parents died in both his lifes.
"But why am I with you? not with uncle"said the older Jin ling.
"Because I was you're guardian"Said wei ying.
"Why?? what relationship do we have??"
"didn't Jiang Cheng tell you ??, I'm you're uncle"said wei ying.
"What "yelled Jin ling.
"Yes , I'm even in this life, maybe you don't know but the book with was and future me spilled everything in it"said wei ying .
Meng Yao became nervous he hoped that he doesn't get caught and he will have a way to get rid of this nuisance.
"Mama , I'm sleepy "said little Jin ling rubbing his eyes .
"Me too"said the other two boys.
"Really, wait a bit and you will rest , I'm tired too"said wei ying.
"We should kill him"yelled su she.
"Yeah"was heard .
The 3 teenagers shield him ready to protect.
"Su shit , is that you?"said wei ying.
"My name is su she"shouted su she.
"No you're su shit for me you're always trouble,in the two lifetime you are, you always tried to copy my wonderful husband but you couldn't"said wei ying laughing.
"YOU DAR-"yelled su she
"Is that wrong !?"glared wei ying.
"Well I'm here to clear my name so let's go to work "said wei ying .
A.N:
1026 words
i hope you enjoyed

N:1026 wordsi hope you enjoyed