chapter 5

Previously:
"Su shit , is that you?"said wei ying.
"My name is su she"shouted su she.
"No you're su shit for me you're always trouble,in the two lifetime you are, you always tried to copy my wonderful husband but you couldn't"said wei ying laughing.
"YOU DAR-"yelled su she
"Is that wrong !?"glared wei ying.
"Well I'm here to clear my name so let's go to work "said wei ying .
3POV:
"What do you mean ?"asked lan Xichen.
"Because I was framed. "said wei ying.
Some gasped  ,some shocked until he heard "that's a trick ","he is lying ",
"how could we believe you"
" I mean I'm literally from the  future and I read the diary, like I said it has everything, why would I lie I already have a life  and besides I know who's the real culprit care to explain please"
Said wei ying.
"What are you talking about?" asked  asked Jiang Cheng.
" well to  say the truth like I said I was framed for many things I didn't do "said wei ying.
"First of all first of all Jiang Cheng you said that I killed your" family" which is my family too ,I'm your brother but clearly you forgot right ?
Let me remind you,what I read in the diary said that the wens had burned the lotus pillar isn't that right so how is it my fault ?"said wei ying.
Everyone reminded silent.
"It is your fault ." said Jiang Cheng
" am I a part of the wen Clan? no ,
was i a traitor, no, so how was it my fault the mascar of the clan ?"said wei ying.
"I.."Jiang Cheng couldn't speak a word cuz in reality it was not wei ying fault and he knew that but he had to blame someone isn't it.
" tell me why did you blame me when I  didn't do anything ,this is why you should apologize, you have to apologize to me and my other self and ask for forgiveness."said wei ying coldly.
Jiang Cheng had tears in his eyes but he didn't let it fall. in the other hand Jin ling couldn't know what's true and what is false. did he really kill his parents he doesn't know anything anymore.
"Aren't you going to apologize, where is it ?"yelled wei ying
" I'm sorry, I'm sorry for blaming you" cried Jiang Cheng.
"Hey ,where do you think you're going I don't think the party is over don't you think Meng Yao"said wei ying.
Everyone turn it around I'm saw Meng Yao sneaking
"Damn it, now i  looks suspicious"thought Meng Yao.
"So you still have your strong golden core?"asked Jiang Cheng.
" what are you talking about? I sensed   him leaving cuz my children was always sneaking in the kitchen to stell candies and sweets, so me and my husband had sixth sense because of  it, besides golden core??,mhm,if you mean cultivation ,it doesn't  exist in the future". Manny were shocked cultivation disappeared??
" what do you mean does exist?"asked someone.
" what exactly means we don't have cultivation ,we don't mount swords, we don't even have corpse or the scary monsters you have,no clans "responded wei ying.
"And besides you have my golden core Jiang Cheng or my past self"said wei ying.
"W..what,no that's a lie , boshan Sanare   fixed my golden core"said Jiang Cheng.
"You really think she fixed it ?,I mean she is in a mountain, where no one can find it or  see it ,if  my mom was a disciple like my other self said, the disciple who go down the mountain cannot come back "said wei ying.
"No...no"murmured Jiang Cheng Wei ying did this .
" and you have my golden core , my other self sacrificed it  for you and look what you did ."said wei ying.
"It's true then"speakrd nice huaisang for the first time.
Everyone looked at him.
"Didn't anyone  wonder why wei-xiong  didn't hold his sword?, because he doesn't have a golden core"said nice huaisang.
Lan zhan was stunned wei ying didn't have a choice, wei ying must got very hurt from transferring his golden core .
Jiang Cheng laughed "how amazing of you wei wuxian, you give me  your  golden core ,should I kneel to you?,huh, Tell me"
"My other my other self gave his golden core to you and you're here angry!?,what the fuck is wrong with you? ,he did this because he was your brother because the heir  of the yummeng Jiang  was without a core, he did this so you can rebuild the clan and you're here laughing? are you out of your mind? should I laugh  or cry for my other self? "Wei ying glared at him with disgust in his eyes.
"Get over your inferiority complex , you should accept the fact that people can be stronger and better then you like there who are weaker ".
Jiang Cheng was crying now .Jin ling was about to confort him but wei ying stopped him.
Jiang Cheng walked to wei ying , immediately lan zhan shield him but wei ying said it was ok .
Jiang Cheng hugged him and started crying saying "I'm sorry"over and over again .
He's brother is really an idiot.
Wei ying sighed and patted his head.
"Be careful , I'm pregnant, don't squeeze so much "said wei ying.
"Sorry"said Jiang Cheng while weeping his tears .
"It's ok"said wei ying.
Wei ying looked at meng Yao.
"Well back to business, won't explain Meng Yao?"asked wei ying.
"What is he talking about?"glared Jiang
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed☺️💖

N:I hope you enjoyed☺️💖