chapter 9

Previously:
"A-sang"said wei ying
"Yes?"said nie huaisang
"Your brother's body had been cut off"said wei ying.
3pov:
"WHAT!!"yelled nie huaisang.
"What are you talking about childe wei??"asked lan Xichen.
"Huan-gege, Meng Yao with the help of Xue yang they cut off his body to parts"answered wei ying.
Who heard that was disgusted , nie huaisang was with a dark face fuming with anger, lan Xichen couldn't believe that he trusted someone like that.
"Wei-xiong do you know where they are?" asked nie huaisang.
"Mommy i want to play"said little lan Jingyi.
"Me too"said little Jin ling.
"Mn"said little lan Yuan.
"Kids mommy have a talk with grown-up people ,he can't play"answered wei ying.
The kids were sad.
"You kids, i mean the Juniors ,can one of you play with them?"asked wei ying.
"Yeah"said one of the Junior.
"Play here"said wei ying as they played Infront of him .
"Well , if i remember his head is in a secret room who Meng Yao own, the rest it was a journey me and lan zhan have going threw"answered wei ying.
Nie huaisang clenched his hand . That snake had dared to cut his brothers body!!??. How despicable .
"If i remember one of his hands was found in the mo village"said wei ying.
"Huh, we were going tomorrow there "said lan Jingyi.
"Really??"asked wei ying.
"Yes"answered lan Yuan.
"You'll meet me there"said wei ying.
They froze after hearing that.
"Wei ying...what do you mean?"asked lan zhan.
"Somebody name mo xu- something had summoned my soul"said wei ying.
"The lunac"yelled Wei ying.
"Jin ling watch your tone and what you say"said wei ying with a cold Wich send shivers down their spines.
"Bu-but"stuttered Jin ling.
"Why are disrespecting someone for liking men??
You're now disrespectful towards me who is married to lan zhan a man if you forgot. I'm your uncle and a mother to you in your next life". Said Wei ying.
"I'm sorry"said Jin ling lowering is head.
"And for your information he didn't touch anyone disrespectfully ,the uncle of yours did that cuz he discovered the head of nie mingjue in the secret room and what he did.
He also was abused by his so-called family and the village was no different Wich they call him crazy and beat him up "said wei ying.
Jin ling lowered his head , he didn't know that. The guy suffered so much that's why his summoned wei wuxian's soul ,of course he wanted revenge.
Jin ling just believed what he heard ,he felt guilty . That lunac was also his uncle .
Lan zhan felt sad for the suffering the man was in but thankful that he brought Wei ying back to him.
After hearing this they couldn't believe someone like Meng Yao could be so low ,a Monster.
"So are you going to get me then lan zhan?"said wei ying with a smirk .
"Mn"said lan zhan.
"Oh and lan zhan my other me didn't hate you ,he pushed you away so you don't get her by him , your reputation will be in the mud and you will be dragged in this mess"Said wei ying.
"Never leave wei ying. Don't care about anything then wei ying"said lan zhan.
"Lan zhan stop my poor heart can't take it"said wei ying clinching his heart dramatically.
Lan zhan smiled a little.
"Still dramatic as ever"said Jiang Cheng.
Wei ying said"at least I'm not an angry grape".
"YOU!!"yelled Jiang Cheng.
"You can't do anything to me"said wei ying with a smirk.
"Now that my other reputation is fixed and cleared but there's a problem"said wei ying.
"What is it mother?"said lan Jingyi.
Wei ying patted his head ,lan Jingyi liked that touch ,a touch of a mother he smiled widely while the other two felt jealous.
"Well my other self is blaming himself for everything even if it's not his fault so be good and be considered "said wei ying.
They all nodded guilty even if it's not his fault he still blame himself.
"Lan zhan clear your misunderstanding with him cause I read something about going to gusu??
The other me thought it was to take punishment"said wei ying.
"Never planned on hurting wei ying. Wanted to protect and hide wei ying"said lan zhan.
"I Know"said wei ying with a wide smile." I know my A-zhan is always there for me"
Lan zhan blushed from the nickname.
His ears were red.
"So let's go to gusu to rest I'm tired"said wei ying.
"Then get my wei ying"said lan zhan.
"Yes "said wei ying with a smile and blush after hearing "my Wei ying".
So they begin to go with the kids in their past selves's arms and wei ying carried by lan zhan bridal style because he doesn't want wei ying to get hurt also with lan zhan and jinag glaring at each other.
They want to gusu to prepare to get and welcome the other wei ying.
The news had spread of Meng Yao and his sins.
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️💖
I'm thinking for some smut if you know what I mean 😏😉🍵
If you want then i will if you don't want to tell me.

N:I hope you enjoyed this chapter ☺️💖I'm thinking for some smut if you know what I mean 😏😉🍵If you want then i will if you don't want to tell me