chapter 10

A.N:
I was depressed but know I'm more better so enjoy.
previously:
They want to gusu to prepare to get and welcome the other wei ying.
The news had spread of Meng Yao and his sins.
Now:
Suddenly wei wuxian phone rung .
Wei ying Opened his phone , it was none other than his mom.
"A-ying"said non other than Yu ziyuan.
"Where are you now??are you hurt ??"she begin to fill him with questions.
Jiang Cheng couldn't believe that this is his mom.
She surely is different cause his mom was very strict with wei wuxian.
Wei wuxian laughed a little and asked with soft and sweet smile"A-niang didn't lan zhan tell you about the time travel?"
"He did "answered F Jiang Cheng.

"Oh Chengcheng you're here?, where's A-die?"wei wuxian asked.
"I'm here and A-die is in the company since when you disappeared he was worried sick , mother too, you surely scared us" he said .
"Cheng-ge and you?? weren't you worried?"said wei wuxian with a smirk.

Everyone was expecting F Jiang Cheng to deny it but he said"of course you and my nephews were messing "
"Stop chitchat "said Yu ziyuan with a strict voice.
The jiang clan though ' she's still the same'
"So you didn't answer were are you?" She asked.

"Ah , i don't know exactly but we're going to lan zhan's home, right lan zhan?" He told her as he looked at lan wangji.
"Mn"he answered.
"You better take care of him and protect him , he's pregnant be careful and take care of my grandchildren " she said.
"Mn"he answered.

"He surely is like your husband answering 'Mn' and don't talk much"she said
Wei wuxian laughed he said"yeah he didn't"
"And he's face that stoic face"Said Jiang Cheng.
Lan wangji surely his face was stoic but he was nervous .

"That's because you don't know Lan zhan"wei wuxian said as he hugged his
husband.
Lan wangji's ears became red . He hugged Wei wuxian.
"You just don't know how to read him"he said.
"Where's future you anyway?" Asked F Jiang Cheng.
"Dead"answered lan Wangji.
The two gasped.
"What happened?"she asked trying to keep herself calm.

Wei wuxian explained everything about what happened to him, how they accused , everything.
The two were very angry not only angry but fuming.
F Jiang Cheng looked at his past self and shouted" i really want to punch you , if i was there i would have beat you up"

Past Jiang Cheng know that he was wrong, very wrong .
He himself know he deserve not a  beating but more.
"A-cheng"said wei wuxian softly.
"A-niang, I'm fine and Chengcheng know he was wrong , and i Know he wants to face my other self and ask for forgiveness , right?" he Said looking at past Jiang Cheng.

"Yes" he said.
"What's there to say you're dead"said Yu ziyuan angry at her past son .
"Well..."

Wei wuxian explained about how he will came back and have his happy ending.
"That's great"she said.
"Yeah you deserve happiness"said jiang Cheng.

"Mom look these are my little ducklings past self Wich are grown up " he said
And they talked for sometime.

"Ok guys bye , we will see each other soon after my past self is back"he said.
"Bye and don't take so much time"said Yu ziyuan .
And they ended the call.
"Let's go "said lan wangji.
"Ah , I'm scared of heights probably because of what happened to me in this lifetime"said wei ying.
"What ?" Said Jiang Cheng.

Lan wangji lifted his eyebrow.
" My past self truly is good at hiding secrets" he said .
"What did he keep also?"said lan wangji surprisedly .
"Oh my past self was thrown in the burial mounds"he said
A.N:
I hope you enjoyed .